I think Eliot Rodger was delusional but still an incel

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I don’t think he was good looking and he Defenitly was an incel cause of his appearance, don’t let larpers tell you otherwise.

“Muh he was good looking” - 5’7 hapa with fish lips and a reccesed chin :lul:

But anyway, he geniunally thought that this should happen whenever he walked into a Starbucks and sat down

He thought some 9/10 blonde gigastacy would cold approach him :lul:

What he thought would happen to him

“hey you there sitting on your own, i just wanted to say your cute as fuck and I wanna suck your dick teehee what’s your number”
-
IMG 4882

When in reality for Eliot to have any chance he would need to approach himself, and not cold but warm appaoesch. Would he slay? Probably not but still better then waiting for some Stacy to approach you

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, humanoidsub7, ElTruecel and 1 other person
ER was Stacy only 😕😕

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Zenis
that nigga is ugly as shit, penguin ass autist pheno

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Zenis
I don’t think he was good looking and he Defenitly was an incel cause of his appearance, don’t let larpers tell you otherwise.

“Muh he was good looking” - 5’7 hapa with fish lips and a reccesed chin :lul:

But anyway, he geniunally thought that this should happen whenever he walked into a Starbucks and sat down

He thought some 9/10 blonde gigastacy would cold approach him :lul:

What he thought would happen to him

“hey you there sitting on your own, i just wanted to say your cute as fuck and I wanna suck your dick teehee what’s your number”
-
View attachment 3094318

When in reality for Eliot to have any chance he would need to approach himself, and not cold but warm appaoesch. Would he slay? Probably not but still better then waiting for some Stacy to approach you
Bump