I think even good looks wont save me

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Silver
I will always feel empty and disconnected from this world and I doubt I will ever be able to see a reason to live even If I had top looks and money and everything else an average human desires I would still feel the same My existence doesnt make sense and I cant go on like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44944 and sksksksk78
do u talk to ppl irl? I feel the same way and I don’t socialize at all unless someone makes the first move (ugly so it never happens)

do u talk to ppl irl? I feel the same way and I don’t socialize at all unless someone makes the first move (ugly so it never happens)
I stay in my room all day and I avoid ppl bc I have bpd and they affect my mood a lot

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I stay in my room all day and I avoid ppl bc I have bpd and they affect my mood a lot
Damn bro all I gotta say is it’s worse irl lol. I’m at work rn and everyone at my job hates me for no reason. Just got a death stare from my manager out of nowhere when passing by her

Damn bro all I gotta say is it’s worse irl lol. I’m at work rn and everyone at my job hates me for no reason. Just got a death stare from my manager out of nowhere when passing by her
Same at school for me

Damn I’m 19 and all I gotta say is college is completely hell. At least it was for me socially
I didnt plan that far im supposed to be dead