i think eyes cant be vertical too narrow - jorge del rio pill

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
1991e466a50f1034b530d33bd7f2ac64.jpg

man my eyes are so round and vertical long im so far gone i used to cope that celebs just used to squint and raise the lower eyelids when its just the natural look of them

so fucking over for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, fernandobrocolli, Merćer and 5 others
bro let me tell you something : delon eyes are all rounded ideals.

Feline Chad
1dc0a94a48a57fd9c290545f6a75b142

Doesn’t this negate ur idea that says the lower eyelid should only cover 2 mm of iris

Nice eyelashes! Eye lashes halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Doesn’t this negate ur idea that says the lower eyelid should only cover 2 mm of iris
it is what it is, but i noticed you need to have deep set eyes to pull that off. imagine an stereotypical indian with bulging eyes with sucn narrow eyes
bro let me tell you something : delon eyes are all rounded ideals.

but delon has still an excellent lower eyelidshape

d17g3bw.jpg

most round eyes have weak lower eyelid support and have that typical shape where the lower eyelid is sagging towards the lateral side and has its lowest point not in the middle but on the very lateral half of the eye. hard to explain but look at the difference regarding eye shape. at least i see there a big difference (could be autism ofc)

mEYg3uT.png

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
it is what it is, but i noticed you need to have deep set eyes to pull that off. imagine an stereotypical indian with bulging eyes with sucn narrow eyes

but delon has still an excellent lower eyelidshape

d17g3bw.jpg

most round eyes have weak lower eyelid support and have that typical shape where the lower eyelid is sagging towards the lateral side and has its lowest point not in the middle but on the very lateral half of the eye. hard to explain but look at the difference regarding eye shape. at least i see there a big difference (could be autism ofc)

mEYg3uT.png
no i see, but to me i subconsciously linked that issue of the example of the woman, to people who tended to have wider pfl. idk if it makes sense. shorter pfl people don't seem to suffer from this much

Fraud he loose 2 points at motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 10987