I think frame matters more than height tbh

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
You can find women with a 6' height but you can't find women with a 20" bideltoid. Bideltoid width Is what really makes a male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Jhon Smith, A L P H A M A L E and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 17291, .👽. and 1 other person
Depends on the circumstances. Height is more about meeting minimums. I would rather be 5’10-5’11 with good frame rather than a 6’2-6’3 framecel

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Squirtoutmabooty, CupOfCoffee and 9 others
Cope there’s enough women that don’t even know what bidel is

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
legit broad shoulders and stocky build will forever mog

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, A L P H A M A L E, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
they don't know the term but they know wide shoulders are a thing

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
they don't know the term but they know wide shoulders are a thing
If you’re 6’5” with narrow shoulders they’re not gonna care as much compared to 5’10” and wide shoulders

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 20679, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
But they always tell that some men look more robust and manly, and some men look like twinks.

Similarly, most women dont know about maxilla or warrior skull, but they all know that some men are better looking than other men.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Vvvvxxxx and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16986, Sigmamale and geezcel
If you’re 6’5” with narrow shoulders they’re not gonna care as much compared to 5’10” and wide shoulders
there are too many variables but in general is better to have a big frame than a big height with no frame

there are too many variables but in general is better to have a big frame than a big height with no frame
I think it’s a 50/50 especially considering how important height is nowadays.

It's all about having good proportions. Alain Delon was like 5'9 but he looked much taller than that and even though he was short, it didn't look off because he had good proportions.

ALso did you get a haircut and lose the earring on one year, Bull?

I think it’s a 50/50 especially considering how important height is nowadays.
i think height matters only in already tall countries. here in south italy is much more important being robust , when i was in north italy i saw it was pretty much over for under 6'cels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Mines over 20" without muscle but its narrow AF. Mogged by the average Indian

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and the BULL
You can start with narrow shoulders but become extremely wide by training your lats, shoulders and upper back, so it's not necessary to be wide at the start to look impressive.

Also, the wider your frame is, the thinner your muscles will look as a result, because they are longer, this is similar to how tall people who have longer arms find it difficult to grow them very big because 16 inch arms on a tall guy looks less impressive than 16 inch arms on a short guy (because of arm length).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 15305, currylightskin and 1 other person
You can start with narrow shoulders but become extremely wide by training your lats, shoulders and upper back, so it's not necessary to be wide at the start to look impressive.

Also, the wider your frame is, the thinner your muscles will look as a result, because they are longer, this is similar to how tall people who have longer arms find it difficult to grow them very big because 16 inch arms on a tall guy looks less impressive than 16 inch arms on a short guy (because of arm length).
Yea ur right, it’s better to have a tiny frame and short arms and small 5 inch wrists so that ur muscles can look bigger

U fucking gymcels man :ROFLMAO: I’d rather have huge frame and big bones with 0 muscle mass rather than shit bones and hella muscle looking like a try hard gymcel faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Mewton, arabcelxxx and 9 others
Yea ur right, it’s better to have a tiny frame and short arms and small 5 inch wrists so that ur muscles can look bigger

U fucking gymcels man :ROFLMAO: I’d rather have huge frame and big bones with 0 muscle mass rather than shit bones and hella muscle looking like a try hard gymcel faggot
Wrist size doesn't determine the size of your arms.

Also, if you don't believe me about arm length, just look at NBA players, most of them have arms that make them look like they have no muscle mass, meanwhile shorter guys can get big arms much faster because they don't need huge measurements to look impressive.

Taller guys have better strength potential but shorter guys have muscles that look bigger, which is why most bodybuilders are short while most strongman competitors are tall.

Also, most of the guys you think have a wide frame are not untrained, they have muscles because they trained them, and yes, models do go to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and currylightskin

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You can find women with a 6' height but you can't find women with a 20" bideltoid. Bideltoid width Is what really makes a male
True

Depends on the circumstances. Height is more about meeting minimums. I would rather be 5’10-5’11 with good frame rather than a 6’2-6’3 framecel
I'm 5'11 with a 23.5" bidelt. I have no problems with my height and my frame clearly adds more value than 2" of extra height would add

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 18159
another day, another cope

Wrist size doesn't determine the size of your arms.

Also, if you don't believe me about arm length, just look at NBA players, most of them have arms that make them look like they have no muscle mass, meanwhile shorter guys can get big arms much faster because they don't need huge measurements to look impressive.

Taller guys have better strength potential but shorter guys have muscles that look bigger, which is why most bodybuilders are short while most strongman competitors are tall.

Also, most of the guys you think have a wide frame are not untrained, they have muscles because they trained them, and yes, models do go to the gym.
So u would rather be a short 5’6 manlet in order to look like u have more muscles? U niggas goofy

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Constantin Denis
So u would rather be a short 5’6 manlet in order to look like u have more muscles? U niggas goofy
That is not what I said. What I said is that there are benefits and drawbacks on both sides.

Taller people will still dwarf short people by pure height alone even if their muscles look smaller as long as they are gymmaxxed.

Being tall is still better but it takes longer to fill your frame and you will appear like you don't lift for much longer than a shorter guy because longer limbs need more muscle to look good, and it takes more time to build muscle when you have longer limbs, because the range of motion on the bench press, overhead press and squat is much longer so it takes a longer amount of time to get strong enough to look very muscular.

Tall people have higher potential but shorter people get muscular faster.

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
Mines over 20" without muscle but its narrow AF. Mogged by the average Indian
you're measuring wrong then, if you had a 20" bideltoid without muscle you'd have better bone structure than the vast majority of men in any country

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
implying you have to know the word for a shoulder-to-shoulder meassurement to acknowledge the existance of having broad shoulders:lul::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
you're measuring wrong then, if you had a 20" bideltoid without muscle you'd have better bone structure than the vast majority of men in any country
Friend measured it using sliding door tons of times. I wear L US size or XL EU size and the seams fit the clavicles

Friend measured it using sliding door tons of times. I wear L US size or XL EU size and the seams fit the clavicles
well then you don't have narrow shoulders lmao idk what you're tweaking about, maybe it just looks that way cause of your clavicle shape?

well then you don't have narrow shoulders lmao idk what you're tweaking about, maybe it just looks that way cause of your clavicle shape?
I still look small overall because of small bones (wrists), 5'10 and pinhead

I still look small overall because of small bones (wrists), 5'10 and pinhead
good thing nobody actually cares about wrist size irl, also having a small head actually makes your frame look wider

wtf show pic
IMG 20210629 104009 6352
2021 09 28 09 20 08 995

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Constantin Denis