I think I actually mog most people my age.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Definitely most curries. A significant portion of people my age have given up, they're in LTR relationships and don't give a fuck about looksmaxxxing. The others - well they were incel anyway. I therefore mog, not because Im a mogger, but everyone around me (men and women alike) have descended drastically.

I've maintained my looks. In fact, I'd say I peaked mid-20s. I saw some pics of myself younger like 22/23 and I look like a basement dweller. I look much better at 29 than I did 22 :feelsokman:

I'm still not getting my due :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, mrriceguyreturn and 2 others
Exact same thing with me, the age pill is being pretty kind to me for now, but I feel invisible. I shouldn’t be, in the past and other places I lived I wasn’t, but I am here and now. I feel like I need to make changes, not even to myself but to my life, but I don’t know what the fuck to do.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep and SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and human304
Definitely most curries. A significant portion of people my age have given up, they're in LTR relationships and don't give a fuck about looksmaxxxing. The others - well they were incel anyway. I therefore mog, not because Im a mogger, but everyone around me (men and women alike) have descended drastically.

I've maintained my looks. In fact, I'd say I peaked mid-20s. I saw some pics of myself younger like 22/23 and I look like a basement dweller. I look much better at 29 than I did 22 :feelsokman:

Good mentality if you truly maxed out just a matter of time if you’re smart about your decisions you can ascend bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Good mentality if you truly maxed out just a matter of time if you’re smart about your decisions you can ascend bro
I’m only 20 if you got any tips it’s good from a guy with experience I mean I’m gonna gymmaxx as I’ve been doing and perhaps MMA max . This forum is quite logical and I do wish to geomax to a good country (1st world and trad) after stacking a lot of wealth in the US . My goals are like a David laid physique or something respectable like Tate

time to muzz match or local coffee shop max if that’s your thing

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist