I think I am attractive despite my long midface

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
IMG 4288

Pic taken this morning. I got down from 17%bf to about 15% and my zygos is starting to show veeeery slightly. 6'1 (but i wear lifts 24/7 and fraud 6'3" or 6'4").

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Time Travel
your eyes are similar to chico eyes

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
mirin pfl

my eyes are almost circles

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Time Travel
Take an unfrauded pic it doesn’t look long in this one

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and HighIQcel
5.75 PSL
could definetly do modelling

• JFL
Reactions: CopingHard and turkproducer
That degree of length in midface is not necessarily a death sentence with decent features.

You got lucky

isn't it 6+ to do modelling?
models just fraud it, so not really
but still, I believe I underestimated my rating.
He's more around the lines of 6-6.3 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: CopingHard and turkproducer
OP youre not ugly and your midface doesnt failo you. Go out and slay.

That pic is as unfrauded as it gets.

Are you serious? My midface is MASSIVE.

mate how are ppl supposed to rate you properly, when you make a fkn diagonal head posture on a fkn vertically help smartphone?

THAT SHIT IS FRAUDED SON!

Make a picture of your head looking perfectly straight into the fkn lens at 1.5 meters distance from smartphone.

Whats that gay shit frauding with all sorts of reatard-tier head postures? If you want a real rating, dont post snapchat tier photos laying diagonally and holding the phone in fag position.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
mate how are ppl supposed to rate you properly, when you make a fkn diagonal head posture on a fkn vertically help smartphone?

THAT SHIT IS FRAUDED SON!

Make a picture of your head looking perfectly straight into the fkn lens at 1.5 meters distance from smartphone.

Whats that gay shit frauding with all sorts of reatard-tier head postures? If you want a real rating, dont post snapchat tier photos laying diagonally and holding the phone in fag position.
I will take another one with the camera not tilted tomorrow morning in the same lighting just to shut your whore mouth, faggot. It seems like this forum is simply incapable of admitting that someone with a very long midface I see attractive and are very mad when they see an example.
I will take another one with the camera not tilted tomorrow morning in the same lighting just to shut your whore mouth, faggot. It seems like this forum is simply incapable of admitting that someone with a very long midface is attractive and are very mad when they see an example.

I will take another one with the camera not tilted tomorrow morning in the same lighting just to shut your whore mouth, faggot. It seems like this forum is simply incapable of admitting that someone with a very long midface I see attractive and are very mad when they see an example.

First of all, midface doesnt look very long on this picture unless its lens distortion/physical distortion. Second the part with "I think I am attractive" is kinda in the eye of the beholder. Your squinting looks retarded with those feminine looking eyes.

2nd, there seems to be smth wrong with the maxilla/bimaxillary protrusion. And asymmetry in the eyes- unless again it is some weird lens distortion/physical distortion.

So yeah, what was the point making a picture with a retarded diagonal head posture/bad lighting conditions.

Again your midface doesnt look long on that picture even with retarded squinting that makes your eyes look like slitty gook eyes.
5.75 PSL
could definetly do modelling

jfl ppl not being able to rate properly, cant rly blame them though with the retarded angle/head posture..

op can nowhere near do modeling.
look at that eye asymmetry, left eye like 1.4x bigger than right.
Eyes also look like op needs to wears glasses, dimensions are bigger that regular ones, might be incorrect with that though.

Attachments

• Untitled-gigapixel.png
    Untitled-gigapixel.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 2205
First of all, midface doesnt look very long on this picture unless its lens distortion/physical distortion. Second the part with "I think I am attractive" is kinda in the eye of the beholder. Your squinting looks retarded with those feminine looking eyes.

2nd, there seems to be smth wrong with the maxilla/bimaxillary protrusion. And asymmetry in the eyes- unless again it is some weird lens distortion/physical distortion.

So yeah, what was the point making a picture with a retarded diagonal head posture/bad lighting conditions.

Again your midface doesnt look long on that picture even with retarded squinting that makes your eyes look like slitty gook eyes.

jfl ppl not being able to rate properly, cant rly blame them though with the retarded angle/head posture..

Eyes also look like op needs to wears glasses, dimensions are bigger that regular ones, might be incorrect with that though.
The amount of butthurt in this comment 😂

The amount of butthurt in this comment 😂
I mean I hate ppl who waste other ppl time with some garbage ass retarded angled pictures. How is someone supposted to rate a face with some retarded diagonal head posture...

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

I'm squinting VERY slightly + my eyes are indeed assymetrical and one is bigger than the other. I don't know what it is exactly but i guess that one is more deep set than the other. You sound like you're trying too hard to disprove that i'm fairly goodlooking because my midface doesn't fit your autistic retarded PSL standards when IRL females only give a shit about the overall harmony of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Graycels kill yourself if you're raating above 5 PSL
Tenor

IMAGINE ACTUALLY THINKING THIS FRAUDING NORMIE CAN MODEL. FUCKING LOL AT THIS FORUM @OwlGod

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard, JMax, RAITEIII and 3 others
5.75psl is def an overate though
Still, how does one get this invested in some guys overrating someone?

These are always the kind of guys that overrate women at the same time

Actually wait, only 5 pal, sorry.
*PSL

I mean I hate ppl who waste other ppl time with some garbage ass retarded angled pictures. How is someone supposted to rate a face with some retarded diagonal head posture...
True but why invest so much time into your reply. It's not like he'd be truecel in a neutral angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Graycels kill yourself if you're raating above 5 PSL
View attachment 304558
IMAGINE ACTUALLY THINKING THIS FRAUDING NORMIE CAN MODEL. FUCKING LOL AT THIS FORUM @OwlGod

FKN GODLIKE!

I'm squinting VERY slightly + my eyes are indeed assymetrical and one is bigger than the other. I don't know what it is exactly but i guess that one is more deep set than the other. You sound like you're trying too hard to disprove that i'm fairly goodlooking because my midface doesn't fit your autistic retarded PSL standards when IRL females only give a shit about the overall harmony of the face.

Bro see how I dissect every single smalles flaw you have with giga autistic precision? Thats because:

1) this is not a fkn retarded bluepilled neckbeard forum like reddit

2) blackpillers can tell angle frauding on pictures instantly, and all other frauding like lighting, posture frauding etc.

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL SON! Not some fkn bluepilled faggotry you get everywher else on the internet.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2205
Actually wait, only 5 pal, sorry.
*PSL
I personally think i am dead on 5 PSL in normal pictures but look better in real life and in motion because my assymetries aren't as noticeable.

True but why invest so much time into your reply. It's not like he'd be truecel in a neutral angle.

Iknow mate, Op just annoyed me with that retarded post:

I personally think i am dead on 5 PSL in normal pictures but look better in real life and in motion because my assymetries aren't as noticeable.
Yes 5 PSL is like your accurate lowest rating possible. Your long midface does actually failo you according to PSL. But IRL, you are definitely better looking. Nice skin and colouring halos.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
FKN GODLIKE!

Bro see how I dissect every single smalles flaw you have with giga autistic precision? Thats because:

1) this is not a fkn retarded bluepilled neckbeard forum like reddit

2) blackpillers can tell angle frauding on pictures instantly, and all other frauding like lighting, posture frauding etc.

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL SON! Not some fkn bluepilled faggotry you get everywher else on the internet.
The pic is not angle frauded. I will take a similar one with normal angle and you'll see that i look the same. Females only care about how you look to them in real life or Instagram. I know i'm not fit for modelling because my eyes assymetry is distracting despite me having a good eye area.

I mean if you posted a normal picture I can tell you whether you're right or not

Ahhhh.. idk mate. While it is indeed correct that most ppl look better in motion, the size difference of the eyes is definitely visible and quite clearly too. Unless you turn your head every 2-3 seconds back and forth when speaking with someone, they do be seeing it.

Foids can see shit like asymmetries quite good too. Unless they have bad vision themselves and wear glasses etc.

Do you wear glasses/lenses? Your eyes look like you do need glasses, eye size is bigger than normal.
I know i'm not fit for modelling because my eyes assymetry is distracting despite me having a good eye area.

See now youre starting to act more realistic. It is noticable mate. Motion can hide some asmmetries, but size discrepancies will still be visible when looking eye to eye

Ahhhh.. idk mate. While it is indeed correct that most ppl look better in motion, the size difference of the eyes is definitely visible and quite clearly too. Unless you turn your head every 2-3 seconds back and forth when speaking with someone, they do be seeing it.

Foids can see shit like asymmetries quite good too. Unless they have bad vision themselves and wear glasses etc.

Do you wear glasses/lenses? Your eyes look like you do need glasses, eye size is bigger than normal.
I have poor eyesight in my left eye. Idk about the eye assymetry tho, i notice it quite well on myself but i think it's probably as noticeable in this selfie as it is in real life.

Reguarding your midface- Im sure if you dont squint, its not even a long-ish midface but just slightly above normal. Unless again there is some lens distortion/physical distortion.

you are not attractive son

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I have poor eyesight in my left eye. Idk about the eye assymetry tho, i notice it quite well on myself but i think it's probably as noticeable in this selfie as it is in real life.
Your eye brows have also asymmetric shape in the vertical thickness. In particular the left eye brow in its shape and vertical thickness, just like the rest of the left half of the face that has other asymmetries.

That should be fixable though (somewhat) if you pluck the left one to match the right one.

Reguarding your midface- Im sure if you dont squint, its not even a long-ish midface but just slightly above normal. Unless again there is some lens distortion/physical distortion.
Again, i'm not really even squinting. It's so slight. I also have an uneven zygos and it's more noticeable now that i'm getting leaner. Must explain the eye assymetry.

Again, i'm not really even squinting. It's so slight. I also have an uneven zygos and it's more noticeable now that i'm getting leaner. Must explain the eye assymetry.

Thats why making a pic laying in bed makes little sense for a true rating. Need to stand perfectly straight, looking as straight as possible into the lens.

But yeah, your left side of the face looks like it melts down compared to the right. Noticeable on the eye, eyebrow and lower jaw.

Do you slay?

Didn't look but it's over

If you are good looking i am 10Psl
BodyEditor 20200312 091841363
BodyEditor 20200310 034901665

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Thats why making a pic laying in bed makes little sense for a true rating. Need to stand perfectly straight, looking as straight as possible into the lens.

But yeah, your left side of the face looks like it melts down compared to the right. Noticeable on the eye, eyebrow and lower jaw.
IMG 4302

Camera is directly in front of my face, no squinting or angle frauding. I think you can tell more how assymterical my face is from this pic.

Camera is directly in front of my face, no squinting or angle frauding. I think you can tell more how assymterical my face is from this pic.
take a mirror pic of your face from like 2 m distance, that pic is distorted and could make u look uglier

Squinching don't make a persone beauty

Don't make an ugly guy beauty

If your are hot while you are squinching, you are hot also if not squinching

It's obviously