I think I am quitting the gym

ey88

ey88

Kraken
I just don’t enjoy going now, idk why, I’ve always done it just to improve what other people think of me, but other people don’t give af about your physique. And your physique is literally just determined by your genetics anyway.

What should I try instead for a bit?

I’ll probably come back to it eventually. Maybe I just need a break.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, looksmaxxing223, bloomercel and 8 others
Go on walks in woods

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and ey88
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, Costcosuperstore, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
Fighting

• +1
Reactions: ey88, Costcosuperstore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
gym has always been shit, cardio+bodyweight exercises mog

• +1
Reactions: ey88
but other people don’t give af about your physique. And your physique is literally just determined by your genetics anyway.
Cope harder bro, how you giving up Cus you don’t want to go. Stay consistent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, future slavic chad, boss8055 and 1 other person
I just don’t enjoy going now, idk why, I’ve always done it just to improve what other people think of me, but other people don’t give af about your physique. And your physique is literally just determined by your genetics anyway.

bro needs discipline, its not about motivation ffs

also you can try martial arts

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine, ey88 and DarkAscender

Nah don't give up now, do it for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
At least do push ups at home

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LuckyBeast, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Take roids. It’s a lot better once you do

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, ihearvoices and LuckyBeast
u could try D maxxing

No particular reason to go to the gym when you can do pretty much all exercises you need for an aesthetic body at home with minimal to moderate weights.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Obviously I’m not saying you should be a roided up gymcel. What sounds better to u 6ft and 185lbs lean or 6ft and 145lbs? :unsure:
145 at 6ft is beyond twink tier, you can reach 180+ at 6ft without gymcelling, unless your muscle genetics are absolute shit

145 at 6ft is beyond twink tier, you can reach 180+ at 6ft without gymcelling, unless your muscle genetics are absolute shit
10-12% bodyfat and 180+ lbs at 6ft without going to the gym or working out consistently sounds unplausible to me.

10-12% bodyfat and 180+ lbs at 6ft without going to the gym sounds unplausible to me.
180 would be easy at 6ft if you have enough calories, the taller you are even the slightest muscle gain will affect your weight cause longer limbs

Gym is for incels. Do calisthenics and cardio

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Dont you feel like monkey? Throwing all the weights around? + costs you moneyh, quitting gym good move

“gym is a waste of time”
Meanwhile someone who thinks critically understands that its beneficial to have an aesthetic physique which shows dedication, discipline, and a commitment to personal health and well-being.

IMG 4984

you can also get into calisthenics but going to the gym is def the fastest way to pack on some good size.

Wait for the winter arc.

• +1
Just go in nature in that case, climb some trees or something.

• +1
As others also mentioned just general cardio and calisthenics (how we used to build muscle such as ancient Greeks)

• +1
Nah just keep going.

Ur just a low T femboy. Gym should be enjoyable if u r high T

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and DarkAscender
Ur just a low T femboy. Gym should be enjoyable if u r high T
I used to enjoy it, I went for 2 years, it just feels like a waste of time now, it’s not like it’s too hard