I think I am too addicted to this site and I need to take a break

omnilegent

omnilegent

Self-diagnosed Schizo
For example today I spent 11 hours doing nothing but laugh at what niggas posted on this forum

When I go to sleep I remember what kind of shit niggas said on this forum and start laughing like a retard in the middle of the night

When I go outside I phase out while walking and remember what niggas said on this forum and I start having a schizo episode dying of laughter

When I take the subway I look down and remember what kind of shit niggas say on Offtopic and start laughing like a sped

When I go to school I start daydreaming about what niggas posted on this forum and start laughing out of nowhere

Right now I'm writing this while smiling and laughing because earlier I saw a nigga ask if he can grow taller by adjusting the bike seat higher :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Clark69, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
For example today I spent 11 hours doing nothing but laugh at what niggas posted on this forum

When I go to sleep I remember what kind of shit niggas said on this forum and start laughing like a retard in the middle of the night

When I go outside I phase out while walking and remember what niggas said on this forum and I start having a schizo episode dying of laughter

When I take the subway I look down and remember what kind of shit niggas say on Offtopic and start laughing like a sped

When I go to school I start daydreaming about what niggas posted on this forum and start laughing out of nowhere

Right now I'm writing this while smiling and laughing because earlier I saw a nigga ask if he can grow taller by adjusting the bike seat higher :lul:
>addicted to this site

It’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent and PlayersGetPlayed
Jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, omnilegent and PlayersGetPlayed
Nope keep scrolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and Kaari
I do this in

I do this in my uni lectures jfl

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent and Kaari