I think I came off as a bragger so.....

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
I’m going to make a huge thread on my steps to look maxxxing and what I’ve done so far to gotten where I’m at. Also give tips... Finally talk about my goals and things I will like to fix in the near future... Also, talk on life quality being better overall...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467, savagetaysh and Deleted member 6963
nigga all you did was lose weight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Satan, farahanyzz, LastHopeForNorman and 12 others
I’m going to make a huge thread on my steps to look maxxxing and what I’ve done so far to gotten where I’m at. Also give tips... Finally talk about my goals and things I will like to fix in the near future... Also, talk on life quality being better overall...
DNR

Who cares of this, make a Tinder guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10516
Is that gif you before and after looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
You are indian you cant brag

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10516
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma
tl:dr : "I lost weight and now I will act like I spent 24/7 to make myself ascend, please tell me how awesome I am"

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
tl:dr : "I lost weight and now I will act like I spent 24/7 to make myself ascend, please tell me how awesome I am"
I do trust me you’ll see!

What face lightening creams did you use?

How did you change your jaw line that?

What other looksmaxxes did you do?
No I’m naturally pale. In the before pic I had a tan. Jawline came in when I lose the fat. I’ll make a thread later explaining tho

@ me

• +1
No I’m naturally pale. In the before pic I had a tan. Jawline came in when I lose the fat. I’ll make a thread later explaining tho
Tans/darkening can undo itself? If you're black sun exposure darkening is permanent is it not?

Tans/darkening can undo itself? If you're black sun exposure darkening is permanent is it not?
That was a natural tan from a vacation

Who are you

• JFL
Who cares of this, make a Tinder guide
i can make a full guide but i wanna see what bullshit this chubby black dude will come up with. Banging 5-6s off tinder is not impressive, pulling 7-8-9 where its at, but that won't work when you have selfies or unquality pictures. Only decent pic of mr bbc here is the not fat one in AVI

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
i can make a full guide but i wanna see what bullshit this chubby black dude will come up with. Banging 5-6s off tinder is not impressive, pulling 7-8-9 where its at, but that won't work when you have selfies or unquality pictures. Only decent pic of mr bbc here is the not fat one in AVI
Nigga first of all I can pull 7s with effort. 8s and 9s no. No one In here can accept @Amnesia maybe a few others but I doubt it. Also 5 and 6s is still somewhat impressive when they can easily fuck a 7 or 8

Plus my guide is after using tinder for 8 years. Hella data, tricks and techniques

I’m trying to inspire people to never give up. I’ve currently inspired a lot of people at my local gym and it’s a good feeling. So why not inspire more and help others succeed

Nigga first of all I can pull 7s with effort. 8s and 9s no. No one In here can accept @Amnesia maybe a few others but I doubt it. Also 5 and 6s is still somewhat impressive when they can easily fuck a 7 or 8
if you not going for first night lays you can pull 8s, i mean i can, even 9s but rarelly, so either im way better looking than what i'm told i am here or smth.

actual 8s and 9s no.. Thats supermodel tier and extremely rare lol
if you not going for first night lays you can pull 8s, i mean i can, even 9s but rarelly, so either im way better looking than what i'm told i am here or smth.

actual 8s and 9s no.. Thats supermodel tier and extremely rare lol
well 1-10 scale is fucking trash because its subjective as fuck. your 8 can be mine 6 and vice versa.

But if you can get girls that have a cute face and not a landwhale you good.

No more land whales lol. I like chubby tho sometimes if actually thicc and cute
well 1-10 scale is fucking trash because its subjective as fuck. your 8 can be mine 6 and vice versa.

But if you can get girls that have a cute face and not a landwhale you good.

Just made the post you bloated neegas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Baldingman1998