I think I can see the Future. Srs

What do you think?

• No, probably not. / Just a coincidence. - Take your meds you schizo fuck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nigger

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I'm literally not even fucking with any of you when I say this I unironically think I'm able to see the future holy fuck.
:dafuckfeels:

For maybe the past few recent years now I've been experiencing what's been described as "déjà rêvé" where you basically see something happen in a vision or dream it before it happens and don't remember seeing it until it does.

Naturally my initial thought was that it was just a mere coincidence and quickly forgot about it, but over the course of time that's passed ever since it first started I've been experiencing consistently since at least 2019. :feelsmega:

I tried to forget about it because it's kind of scary ngl and I'm not comfortable with the idea of knowing what's going to happen if I can't even do anything to change it tbh.

I don't if I'm legit going crazy or the ((([REDACTED]))) at Cern are fucking with mandela timeline, trying to shoot lasers at God, open a portal to the dmt dimension, the simmatrix is glitching again or whatever the fuck but holy fuck I don't know what to do I feel like I'm so lost for words.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 21620, mug and 2 others
I have it happen as well. I dreamed Ravi coming back and beefing with me when he was banned.. I forgot all about that dream until yesterday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and chaddyboi66
Look into the work of Eric wargo

• Woah
Reactions: mug and chaddyboi66

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
mirin third eye theory

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
the night before my cat died I jokingly said “I don’t fear death”

• So Sad