I think I could probably be a successful MUTT thirst trap tiktoker

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I think I could be successful at this point every random autistic stories I post on instagram I get all these random girls hearting it’s always girls

Every day I also get multiple friends of the girls who follow me randomly request

CEE7B957 3589 4AD0 B55F 27A8306576B5

I assume these girls show their friends my stories than their friends come try to follow me cause it’s literally all women

Even back when I had a gf she’d think I was some hoe due to the disproportionate ammount of women following me on instagram and hearing all my stories

just nichemaxx, women like women that's our current reality.

just nichemaxx, women like women that's our current reality.
it’s getting to a dangerous point since it seems most of these girls obcessed with my stories are minors idk

I ask their age

She claims to be 19 tho she looks sus

754CEB4F 3A40 407B A7F9 A3E487E1E346
B7DBA954 D95F 424A A7EC C1DD802B18D1

This one in specific reacts to my stories then sends a video of her naked like constantly

Attachments

• 6B06CFE1-9F9F-4574-8804-622B743A6D04.jpeg
    6B06CFE1-9F9F-4574-8804-622B743A6D04.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
You trap thirst while i trap Nigerians and sell them to the Portuguese. we are not the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, mogstars and kebab
it’s getting to a dangerous point since it seems most of these girls obcessed with my stories are minors idk

I ask their age

She claims to be 19 tho she looks sus

View attachment 2593659View attachment 2593660

This one in specific reacts to my stories then sends a video of her naked like constantly
suifuel :feelsrope: . No wonder the spergy truecel wants to go ER on you

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, kebab and Iasacrko
chadlets.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Melly, mogstars and 2 others
suifuel :feelsrope: . No wonder the spergy truecel wants to go ER on you
My nigga I’m broke and @Beastimmung says I’ll be nothing and I do BVB

Might as well try my luck after I’m lean on TikTok or some shit

These 13 yo girls apperantly can’t get enough of my random stories

Like I legit can’t even give my insta to foids I like cause they think I’m a fuck boy or some shit due to the constant hearts

My nigga I’m broke and @Beastimmung says I’ll be nothing and I do BVB

Might as well try my luck after I’m lean on TikTok or some shit

These 13 yo girls apperantly can’t get enough of my random stories

Like I legit can’t even give my insta to foids I like cause they think I’m a fuck boy or some shit due to the constant hearts
I mean nowadays its not that hard to be a micro e-celeb if you got that tiktok - prettyboy looks, so you can just go for it. You can also establish a second insta account for hqnp foids - the other will find you even more attractive if they'd find out you got lots of girls thirsting over you. Also Greycel moment, but what does BVB mean. Its the shortage of a german football club :lul:

I mean nowadays its not that hard to be a micro e-celeb if you got that tiktok - prettyboy looks, so you can just go for it. You can also establish a second insta account for hqnp foids - the other will find you even more attractive if they'd find out you got lots of girls thirsting over you. Also Greycel moment, but what does BVB mean. Its the shortage of a german football club :lul:
It’s a course in Germany

But even tho I don’t mean to have my insta open to women only i just wanted followers

So I’d post pics of me and add tags but that only seemed to get me female followers

And now for any girl from irl who follows me on insta girls like to stalk the guys they like as we know so the foids open my followers page and they see 90% are women who also like all my stories that’s why I don’t give insta only WhatsApp

Do you look white or Latino?

Do you look white or Latino?
Probably Latino tho with some white facial features like every Latino does tbh

I’m a mix of white also so I do have white features mixed in my face

Probably Latino tho with some white facial features like every Latino does tbh

I’m a mix of white also so I do have white features mixed in my face
White + Latino mix is just a spicy white

It’s a course in Germany

But even tho I don’t mean to have my insta open to women only i just wanted followers

So I’d post pics of me and add tags but that only seemed to get me female followers

And now for any girl from irl who follows me on insta girls like to stalk the guys they like as we know so the foids open my followers page and they see 90% are women who also like all my stories that’s why I don’t give insta only WhatsApp
yeah sounds reasonable. Idk mate, but I'd wish to have your problems. At a certain point you just gotta decide. Irl hqnp foid who doesnt want somebody with social media presence or some fogger from insta.