I think I could theoretically bag an mtb girl, but I choose not to

descension

descension

2026 i'm coming
Asked her out for prom, she said yes, and now we hung out after school for like the 5th time, layed next to eachother etc, shit like that

But I don't want her to be my gf, Im cool with what we have now, and if she leaves then I don't have any friends to go out with, so yeah is this normal behavior or fakecel low t behavior? lmk guys

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You and noonespecial
Asked her out for prom, she said yes, and now we hung out after school for like the 5th time, layed next to eachother etc, shit like that

But I don't want her to be my gf, Im cool with what we have now, and if she leaves then I don't have any friends to go out with, so yeah is this normal behavior or fakecel low t behavior? lmk guys
Why don't you want her as your gf?

• +1
Reactions: descension
low t behavior boyo

• So Sad
Why don't you want her as your gf?
She is not that pretty with little makeup and hair put up

She goes to my school

Her ex is my friend, and they did some stuff together for sure

Im not 100% sure if she wants to be mine tbh, and if I fumble then that would be devastating for me

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
She is not that pretty with little makeup and hair put up

She goes to my school

Her ex is my friend, and they did some stuff together for sure

Im not 100% sure if she wants to be mine tbh, and if I fumble then that would be devastating for me
A mtb is pretty. If she's not she's Ltb. If you're close friends with her ex just pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and descension
A mtb is pretty. If she's not she's Ltb. If you're close friends with her ex just pump and dump
But i kinda like being with her and i feel like it makes my societal status higher, so i dont wanna pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
But i kinda like being with her and i feel like it makes my societal status higher, so i dont wanna pump and dump
As long as you and her ex aren't close friends it's fine

• +1
im just a teenage nigger baby

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuki, Phxx and descension
I dont know man, its complicated
And Im talking to other girls too and theyre way finer
You sound like a Chad, don't settle if you're a chad

• Hmm...
I thought the same but yesterday I went on a date with an LLTB and afterwards I texted her saying I had fun and she ghosted me. So I think at this point it's hardmax or death.

you never know when it's you're last chance for teen love

• +1
U never know unless u try something sexual. U are in friendzone now, just a dude that she uses as emotional tampon or to waste her time
theoretically its over for u

• JFL