I think I found a way to counter enclomiphenes igf-reduction

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
This is all from 10 mins of research btw so I dont know if I’m 100% so imma need @PsychoDsk to check for me. So enclomiphene increases test but it also increases estrogen causing the lack of igf-1. to counter the increase estrogen you will need an over the counter supplement called Diindolylmethane. This will decrease your estrogen and you can increase igf-1 levels with hgh or mk677 but mk677 will not work as good as hgh.

My stack will consist of Mk677 10mg, LGD 4033 5 mg, enclomiphene 6.25mg, and Diindolylmethane 200mg.

@Gaygymmaxx can you fact check?

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, PsychoDsk, sub5incel125 and 1 other person
Thats kind of like the whole point of MK677, most people use it with it when running enclo

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Why this experimental shit when we have old reliable AIs?
idk why I like learning a lot thats why ive been researching peds for a couple months.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Thats kind of like the whole point of MK677, most people use it with it when running enclo
I didn’t really know that tbh I thought people ran enclo because of mk:feelsuhh:

• +1
No its the opposite way around
well it turns out my thread was right because your estrogen will still be high causes growth plate closure so you will need Diindolylmethane and mk while running enclomiphene

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and slavicpsycho
just a simple ai mogs
don't overcomplicate roiding or hormones

• +1
  • +1
what is ai everyone keeps telling me about that
an aromatase inhibitor, basically reduces aromatization to estrogen by a significant amount
aromasin, letrozole, anastrozole just to name a couple

an aromatase inhibitor, basically reduces aromatization to estrogen by a significant amount
aromasin, letrozole, anastrozole just to name a couple
is it over the counter? if not id rather take dim

is it over the counter? if not id rather take dim
depends on what country you're from
in western europe it isn't.
I haven't heard of Diindolylmethane so I can't give my opinion on it

depends on what country you're from
in western europe it isn't.
I haven't heard of Diindolylmethane so I can't give my opinion on it
I’m pretty sure they are all in the same family id rather just add mk and dim even tho its over complicated I can get extra gains

I’m pretty sure they are all in the same family id rather just add mk and dim even tho its over complicated I can get extra gains
why would you run enclo in the first place?

• +1
Enclo really shouldn't be used for anything besides PCT

why would you run enclo in the first place?
I’m running lgd and id rather take enclo instead of test because I’m only taking 5mg

• +1
I’m running lgd and id rather take enclo instead of test because I’m only taking 5mg
aight bet, smart choice to go with lgd over rad. If you have questions or problems lmk

• +1
aight bet, smart choice to go with lgd over rad. If you have questions or problems lmk
thank you man ive been doing a lot of research in the past 2 months so once it arrives ill lyk

• Love it