I think I found the next 1000x crypto (srs, NOT A MEME COIN)

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
I've been following this coin for a while and since it's inception. There's a lot of things they are doing that lead to me believe it'll be joining the ranks with the likes of BNB and SOL but to tldr it they are just insanely deflationary.

Screenshot 20240911 203155

For context that's about 3% of the circulating supply, and it's all from the community, not the core team. It only took 3 months. They're going to be launching more projects to get more of the supply burned but with the way things are going I easily see this crypto burning half of it's supply before the decade ends.

These deflationary tokenomics are just 1 of many reasons I think this project will outperform pretty much everything else on the market - but you guys have the attention span of squirrels so I'll leave it at this.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Ion even have money to invest in this

Ion even have money to invest in this
You can mine their projects for free on your phone via tap to mine. But that's no long possible for the Ice coins itself as they had to stop mining since people kept dumping the airdrop. They have 4 projects available to mine. Sunwaves, Callfluent, Sauces, and Sealsend. You'll get an airdrops for each one.

You can mine their projects for free on your phone via tap to mine. But that's no long possible for the Ice coins itself as they had to stop mining since people kept dumping the airdrop. They have 4 projects available to mine. Sunwaves, Callfluent, Sauces, and Sealsend. You'll get an airdrops for each one.
What‘s that in total. Like 2 cents

Gonna be another pi coin

Gonna be another pi coin
Ice coins were also mineable on the phone and they did give the airdrop. I got 23,900 ice from mining on the phone. Which is about $80-$100 depending on the day.