I think I got an STD

Pyronitian

Pyronitian

Iron
Woke up and my dick started itching like crazy. Went to my bathroom and inspected my dick; I found some fucking white bumps on my foreskin. Looks like an eel with Morgan freeman spots. Will update after I go for a Doctor's checkup.

DM for a pic

• +1
Reactions: Pogi
Herpes. Get on some valacyclovir

• +1
Reactions: Pogi and Pyronitian
Over if you aren't immune to std.

Also I hoped you enjoyed fucking that 46yo crackhead hooker bhai

Lmao I was eating while reading that

Woke up and my dick started itching like crazy. Went to my bathroom and inspected my dick; I found some fucking white bumps on my foreskin. Looks like an eel with Morgan freeman spots. Will update after I go for a Doctor's checkup.

DM for a pic

It better not be herpes. It doubles your risk of Alzheimer's later in life.

• +1
Reactions: Pyronitian

DM for a pic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• WTF

Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, but I am a virgin. So that might not be an STD.

Last edited:
  • +1