i think i got results from mewing+braces+chewing?

K

kirahponto

Iron

the one in the left is most recent and the one in the right is an old one is almost a year ago i think
i have been chewing A LOT chewing gum everyday and have been taking care of myself,i think i lost some face fat too and started going to the gym for real
i got obviously some flaws like the angle of my jaw which isn't ideal but mostly i think i got better

i can't grow a beard yet but i'm planning to grow a stubble beard maybe so my jaw looks better? and i also i think i would look good with a goatee to fix my chin,its not recessed but i think it could be better.
other than that i think i pretty much would just need to get a little leaner and i'm good
don't need to rate me i know i'm not a "psl god" or anything like that.

of course its not the same angle but its close enough

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and spdxer

Attachments

• 4065558_Parrot_Ai_w_iu4377v71_online-video-cutter.com (1).mp4
    201.9 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush and Disrupted Gene
No, you still have a downgrown recessed face. If anything you're lucky braces didn't worsen it.

No, you still have a downgrown recessed face. If anything you're lucky braces didn't worsen it.
you think so? i think it looks fine maybe its just the pics that makes it look like that but my family genetics really isn't good at all but yeah

you think so? i think it looks fine maybe its just the pics that makes it look like that but my family genetics really isn't good at all but yeah
You're literally tilting your head in the second pic to fraud your downgrowth.

You're literally tilting your head in the second pic to fraud your downgrowth.
no i was literally just taking a normal picture tilting my head,my neck posture is bad too but normally I have right posture and a normal jaw maybe its a little downgrown but I don't get what u mean for real its not that bad bruh

View attachment 3157932

the one in the left is most recent and the one in the right is an old one is almost a year ago i think
i have been chewing A LOT chewing gum everyday and have been taking care of myself,i think i lost some face fat too and started going to the gym for real
i got obviously some flaws like the angle of my jaw which isn't ideal but mostly i think i got better

i can't grow a beard yet but i'm planning to grow a stubble beard maybe so my jaw looks better? and i also i think i would look good with a goatee to fix my chin,its not recessed but i think it could be better.
other than that i think i pretty much would just need to get a little leaner and i'm good
don't need to rate me i know i'm not a "psl god" or anything like that.

of course its not the same angle but its close enough

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cq4m0snog65o63jjht40.mp4
    1.3 MB
i love brainrot:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

no i was literally just taking a normal picture tilting my head,my neck posture is bad too but normally I have right posture and a normal jaw maybe its a little downgrown but I don't get what u mean for real its not that bad bruh
If you sent a side profile pic youd be able to see how your face grew falling to the ground. I can tell your chin also seems weak

You look the same