I think I have a high trust face

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Idk why, ppl just feel more secure around me. even with women, they're not attracted to me though. I think I look like a typical high trust beta which is why I'm trusted more.

is this good lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
The true trust tests are if airport security choose to run you through the full body scanner instead of just a metal detector. Also if the greeter at walmart decides to check your receipt or not at checkout.

I think you have autism

The true trust tests are if airport security choose to run you through the full body scanner instead of just a metal detector. Also if the greeter at walmart decides to check your receipt or not at checkout.

I don't even think they scanned me when I went through airport security

I was like 12 so I guess they didn't

Last edited:
I think I have a high trust face people be telling me their entire life stories sometimes

Low trust face being good is a meme

In reality you should be good looking approachable and friendly because if you have autism you will be alone forever

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel and chadpreetcel123
I have a high trust face as well. But lately i started to act like an authentic cunt.

Idk why, ppl just feel more secure around me. even with women, they're not attracted to me though. I think I look like a typical high trust beta which is why I'm trusted more.

is this good lmao
E659B590 DD74 455D A779 D97B7FA7AA88

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
If so, it can be a good thing. I've always been hated by peers. Everyone from police officers, to kids in school to parents of my childhood friends.. All before they ever said a word to me, or vice versa.

i look low trust and regularly get accused/asked if i’m shoplifting if i’m at a place in a shop where they can’t really see me.

it’s not good, maybe for attraction but in day to day life

Low trust face being good is a meme

In reality you should be good looking approachable and friendly because if you have autism you will be alone forever
Chico is high trust