I THINK I have found the biggest, most potent, versatile looksmaxxing method of all time.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
I can't tell you what it is because I won't release it with absolute certainty, as I may find out later down the road that this claim I made was bullshit... but in the meantime... HOLY SHIT! It also should be able to be done at home as well.

EDIT 2: It requires knowledge and lab equipment. It's not something you can singlehandedly purchase.

I'll probably disclose it whenever I get to do it to myself. Whatever you think it can do, it can do! I can't think of anything it can't do (and it isn't just for looksmaxing).
Don't PM me about it because I won't tell you for the reasons stated above.

Edit: A lot of people are complaining that I should just release it. I got PTSD from giving misleading and bad advice in some other threads, so I CAN NOT do that again. I was on suicide watch.
Also, sorry for blueballing you, I was too excited...
😢

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, TeenAscender, GigaAscender and 11 others
FYNgGIqXEAE7bXM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Eren, TheAbyssinian and 15 others
whats it specifically maxing though

cut off someones face and glue it onto your face theory

• +1
Reactions: fibonacci, ChristianChad and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Dystopian and Deleted member 17829
why cant you disclose it now

can u tag me in it when u post it

tell us if its expensive and tag me when you do post it

tag me when you post about it bro

larp

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Curry Suicide
He PM'd me the method, it really is fucking groundbreaking, actually potential to turn a normie in to a chadlite. :chad:

Message me and I might tell you. I won't give it for free tho, this has potential to sell.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, eyebagcel, Racky and 4 others
why cant you disclose it now
I don't want to seem like a retard in the future. I don't think I will be able to deal with giving false alarms and shit advice if I find out I was lying to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I don't want to seem like a retard in the future. I don't think I will be able to deal with giving false alarms and shit advice if I find out I was lying to you.
im going to be honest no one actually cares about users heres reputations as long as they give good advice their is no reason to hide what your doing your simply just not the leader of looksmax.org so please just fucking share it

you could just tell us what the theory is you stumbled upon

Definitely subliminals

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Stop hyping it up
Ur making me too curious now 😡😡😡

Nigga found out about roids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 15669
im going to be honest no one actually cares about users heres reputations as long as they give good advice their is no reason to hide what your doing your simply just not the leader of looksmax.org so please just fucking share it
  • I am a man of my word (I try)
  • I realized (by myself) I gave some bad advice in my other threads and videos and I was... on suicide watch. Will not replicate again. If its bad, at least I didn't share it. Call it PTSD if you wish.
  • It's likely not, and you need to be high IQ, low inhibition, and have some lab equipment.

Last edited:
Not a LARP. If and when I get to it, I'll probably show the forum the results.

Elaborate more about nasal-pulling and towel-pulling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
muh highest IQ user @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 8869, volcelfatcel and 5 others
Attention whoring on a incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: SolarWind and Dystopian
  • I am a man of my word (I try)
  • I realized (by myself) I gave some bad advice in my other threads and videos and I was... on suicide watch. Will not replicate again. If its bad, at least I didn't share it.
  • It's likely not, and you need to be high IQ, low inhibition, and have some lab equipment.
most people here dont actually looksmaxes
why would you make a thread about it promising to talk about it in a year (thats practically blueballing us)
also you should make a thread about my post its legit https://looksmax.org/threads/megadosing-adenosilane-might-be-the-answer-to-get-rid-of-pores.526611/

and you have already updated these threads and videos by adding the correct information, haven't you? :hnghn::hnghn:
I didn't update the threads, and it was a few of them. I didn't give bad advice on some of them, per se... but I might have phrased them in a way in which it may be misleading.

For most, I put the fixes the comments.

• +1
Reactions: latino_
Just a reminder this is an image OP posted in his eye area maxxing thread as a method to change your eye color:

View attachment 1790810
This is one of the examples I put on that, and it was bad, in the sense that it made readers perceive that all they had to do was megadose antioxidants/go on a vegan diet.

@latino_

Even though it isn't bad advice per se as it can help a select group of people, it DEFINITELY isn't going to work for everyone.
I have to go, seeing this hurts.

• +1
Reactions: latino_
is it some esoteric shit?

u r retarded this is legit
SOME PEOPLE MAY BENEFIT, SOME WON'T. MEGADOSING ANTIOXIDANTS ISN'T NECESSARILY GUARANTEED TO GIVE RESULTS

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 15827
Imagine gatekeeping a fucking looksmax method that you plan to make public in the future anyway. You are either a loser or LARP

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Imagine gatekeeping a fucking looksmax method that you plan to make public in the future anyway. You are either a loser or LARP
I can't tell you what it is because I won't release it with absolute certainty, as I may find out later down the road that this claim I made was bullshit... but in the meantime... HOLY SHIT! It also should be able to be done at home as well.

I got PTSD from giving bad advice in some threads I made.

It’s probably useless autistic bullshit

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Dystopian
Tell us atleast what body part it is about

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender
If you can’t tell us what it is tell us where to look so we can find out and do our own information if you share the source and it’s wrong the source will be blamed not you.

you are talking about gene editing? i saw you on another post

Last edited:
Last edited:
damn buddy... why 1 year of planing to release the method?

Last edited:
Because I need to conduct an experiment, and have money and tools.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869