I think I have lost it.

h111

h111

Anorexic
Walked out of shower the other day. heard a loud ass movie playing at max volume from the living room so I walked over there butt ass naked, and the crazy thing is, all the way up until I saw the TV i heard the movie, and as soon as I saw it was off everything went silent. On top of that, everything thats been happening and the things I see in public are happening again and again.

for example I will see a guy in an orange tshirt and 2 dogs and ill keep that in the back of my mind unconciously, and then the next day I will see the same exact situation and have a faint memory "wait didnt I see this before"

Ive been sitting in my room all day the past few weeks feeling more defeated than ever with barely any sleep, things are all falling down the shithole

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico and DalitBoss
@Vermilioncore @DalitBoss @CoreSchizo @Darkeningstar @zurzolo

i need to sleep more

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and DalitBoss
My phone is on 1% and I’m getting my spine decompressed at the chiropractor rn I will read when I get home bhai

• Love it
Reactions: h111
Walked out of shower the other day. heard a loud ass movie playing at max volume from the living room so I walked over there butt ass naked, and the crazy thing is, all the way up until I saw the TV i heard the movie, and as soon as I saw it was off everything went silent. On top of that, everything thats been happening and the things I see in public are happening again and again.

for example I will see a guy in an orange tshirt and 2 dogs and ill keep that in the back of my mind unconciously, and then the next day I will see the same exact situation and have a faint memory "wait didnt I see this before"

Ive been sitting in my room all day the past few weeks feeling more defeated than ever with barely any sleep, things are all falling down the shithole
Go outside unironically but i can relate i sometimes get in a situation and be like damn didnt this happen already

• +1
Go outside unironically but i can relate i sometimes get in a situation and be like damn didnt this happen already
i see the same things over and over its scaring me

• +1
Reactions: Yuki

Sleep more and exercise

• +1
Wtf nigga thats creepy

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and h111
schizophrenia

• +1