I think i have one of the smallest waists on here

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Screenshot 20240828 135702 Gallery

It's also a nice contrast to having the longest penis on here which I've proved too (7.5in). Hahahaha. What a mogger, it feels good to not be a fat fuck.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Bitchwhipper2, boxface34 and 5 others
My waist is 28inches

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, ineonx and wsada
you're just a Twink who is short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, heyheyheybro22 and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
faggots really running out of things to brag about :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 90935, asdvek and 6 others
dont care nigga

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and ineonx
Nice, mine is a bit under that at 27.9 inches if we're being precise
Good for you if you count the decimals. Since it's pointless to do so I have not counted them, but it's probably under 28.

However other users have similar measurements, @Imretarded? has less because is a femboy

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite and Imretarded?
i have a similar waist. worst part about having a slim waist is that you'll never be a weight mogger and that you'll always be a weightlet

I dickmog heavily

why tf did you need to show your nipple in the pic, gay niggas on .org truly live among us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and vanillaicecream
I have a smaller waist then you probably and I’m 6’3
Unlikely if we're counting actual measurement, maybe it just looks that way because you have a high shoulder to waist ratio

Unlikely if we're counting actual measurement, maybe it just looks that way because you have a high shoulder to waist ratio
How did u measure ur waist? Diameter or circumference

Good for you if you count the decimals. Since it's pointless to do so I have not counted them, but it's probably under 28.

However other users have similar measurements, @Imretarded? has less because is a femboy
My shit is 28 something inches.

You niggas are skinny asf

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Mine is 25.5 - 26 lmfao

Mine is 25.5 - 26 lmfao

jfl being 1 inch taller will make you achieve much more in life than some thin waists

View attachment 3130869

It's also a nice contrast to having the longest penis on here which I've proved too (7.5in). Hahahaha. What a mogger, it feels good to not be a fat fuck.
Holy shit. I'm similar to you. Sub 28 inch waist.

Penis is 7 inch length only unfortunately but 6.5 inch girth.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Is this a sign of low t

My waist is so small it gives the illusion i have a crazy v taper even when my bidelt is only 16.5 inches
Shoulders look wide when i take off my shirt

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Everyone here 6', 21in bidelt, 27 inch waist and 7.5x6+ :LOL:

i have a similar waist. worst part about having a slim waist is that you'll never be a weight mogger and that you'll always be a weightlet
Deluded ogre cope. A small waist in comparison to your shoulders is the most aesthetic trait a human can have.

Deluded ogre cope. A small waist in comparison to your shoulders is the most aesthetic trait a human can have.
nothing in my post said it isn't aesthetic, and i got a 20+ inch bideltoid with sub 30 inch waist. it is true that people with smaller waists weigh less, you retard with zero reading comprehension

• +1
Reactions: watah
nothing in my post said it isn't aesthetic, and i got a 20+ inch bideltoid with sub 30 inch waist. it is true that people with smaller waists weigh less, you retard with zero reading comprehension
Who cares about weighing less cunt it really doesn’t mean anything tbh. Unless ur trying to fighter cope and even then plenty of fighters with small waists but they aren’t heavy weight