I THINK I HAVE SEVERE BODY DYSMORPHIC DISORDER

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed
I know that I mog 95% of the people in my area when I go out; I have friends, I've slayed, I was in a relationship for nearly 3 years, I get a lot iois, small compliments and often get cat called (especially when I take my top off). I'm extremely NT when I'm out, can talk to everyone, any ethnicity, any age group, any class from extreme nerds to thugmaxxed road mans.

Yet all of these validations I get really only last for a moment before I go back to think of what I can do to look better.

Some days I look in the mirror and think "holy shit I look so good", other days I look in the mirror and think "I look utter shit" and start noticing things about myself that are not perfect, this will then stick in the back of my mind all fucking day.

I can fix whatever flaw but something else will come up that I will have to improve upon; I'm stuck in this mindset of chasing perfection, its like my life is fulfilled but at the same time my mind keeps telling me "never enough".

I can please others but I can never please myself because ITS NEVER FUCKING ENOUGH! :feelsree:

Does anyone else relate? and if you do please share your opinion.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 000, Insecure03 and 9 others
do u have a gf?

One thing i know,

It'll be worse than ever if you keep staying here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, nvck_pilled, Deleted member 6402 and 4 others
No you're just realistic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 4209, Chadlitecel and 1 other person
no
chasing perfection it totally logical
but u have to balance it out and be more confident about urself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Copeful, Warlow and 1 other person
Get therapy?

• So Sad
Reactions: Effortless
Literally the Asian @Amnesia. Both of you need a therapist

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Effortless
legit me bro big BDD and i relate to pretty much everything u just posted

it’s brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6873 and Effortless
do u have a gf?

No, I had a gf when I was 15 to nearly 18 but I cheated on her because I was a retard chasing for validation

Now I don't even care about slaying or having a girlfriend, all I care about is improving my fucking looks

• Woah
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
No, I had a gf when I was 15 to nearly 18 but I cheated on her because I was a retard chasing for validation

Now I don't even care about slaying or having a girlfriend, all I care about is improving my fucking looks
life goes fast boyo, focus on money maxing. there are more gl people than there are gl + stable income people.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Effortless

i had gf 16-19 and did that also

also same i don’t message girls on tinder because all my mind is thinking about is looksmaxxing

• +1
nah you are just ugly

• So Sad
hey bro, have u tried drinking more water bro?

• JFL
Total brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Effortless
Try to looksmax to your very full potential but don’t go overboard and end up a bogdanoff.

• +1
Maybe you have OCD google it

what do you look like I want an asian role model besides kylie jenner's bodyguard

• +1
Tales from bangalore

• JFL
You're actually very right, I'm a narcissist but sometimes really dislike myself
Well to answer ur question, there is no way expect to stop thinking about it

Basically that's everyone on .me jfl if you think you're some what special

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Insecure03, thickdickdaddy27 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
Judging from your posts you seem to be a Chang, are you?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
mogs every asian I've met / seen in my area loool

Where do you live? I'm like the very few asian in my area, I don't see other asians 90% of the time I go out lmao

i used to relate, if it helps I'm also a gl asian with body dysmorphia. find a hobby or activity that you think is meaningful, for me it's cooking, getting better, and fulfilling my dream of a food truck business. the point is that if it's meaningful enough to you, it can be something you derive equal pleasure in knowing you excel at

• Love it
No you're just realistic
99% of people who claim bdd are in fact doing something called "accurately rating their own flaws" this used to be something all well adjusted people did because they didn't expect to be handed everything. in this age of special snowflake narcissism, being honest about ones flaws is pathologised and seen as an illness jfl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, curryslayerordeath and Effortless
Where do you live? I'm like the very few asian in my area, I don't see other asians 90% of the time I go out lmao
Canada seeing more asian dudes going for your build the lean mma build lol how bout you

• +1
i used to relate, if it helps I'm also a gl asian with body dysmorphia. find a hobby or activity that you think is meaningful, for me it's cooking, getting better, and fulfilling my dream of a food truck business. the point is that if it's meaningful enough to you, it can be something you derive equal pleasure in knowing you excel at

Thanks bro, I will just moneymaxx and focus on that while up keeping my looks

Canada seeing more asian dudes going for your build the lean mma build lol how bout you
Yeah being lean feels best for me tbh, it looks good enough and not to try hard, I also tried bulking once and never again, it made me feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
I know that I mog 95% of the people in my area when I go out; I have friends, I've slayed, I was in a relationship for nearly 3 years, I get a lot iois, small compliments and often get cat called (especially when I take my top off). I'm extremely NT when I'm out, can talk to everyone, any ethnicity, any age group, any class from extreme nerds to thugmaxxed road mans.

Yet all of these validations I get really only last for a moment before I go back to think of what I can do to look better.

Some days I look in the mirror and think "holy shit I look so good", other days I look in the mirror and think "I look utter shit" and start noticing things about myself that are not perfect, this will then stick in the back of my mind all fucking day.

I can fix whatever flaw but something else will come up that I will have to improve upon; I'm stuck in this mindset of chasing perfection, its like my life is fulfilled but at the same time my mind keeps telling me "never enough".

I can please others but I can never please myself because ITS NEVER FUCKING ENOUGH! :feelsree:

Does anyone else relate? and if you do please share your opinion.
that’s just how it is your body can fluctuate and you see it at all times knowing it’s peaks and valleys
should motivate you to keep on at it in all honesty

• +1
that’s just how it is your body can fluctuate and you see it at all times knowing it’s peaks and valleys
should motivate you to keep on at it in all honesty

The thing is its more draining than it is useful to me atm, I waste all day focusing and thinking about it and not give af about anything else

• +1
Lol no, most people here are not good looking at all.
Nigga are you retarded , everyone has the same mental problem here on .me like that nigga , doesn't matter if he's gl or not

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and wasted
You need wider temples and longer pfl to attain the next level

• +1
You need wider temples and longer pfl to attain the next level

Don't do this to me bro

giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
you literally just described me word for word man.... especially with the constant going back and forth feelings about how i look in the mirror, sometimes im like ok i understand why girls would want to fuck me i look like a slayer, and then other days i notice a small imperfection and im like ok its over for me and i lay down and rot for the rest of the day feeling ugly as fuck

context: every suitable woman(my age/ i too find them attractive, i only find top 5% of girls hot tbh) i have met in the past 6 months always likes me sexually and wants to fuck and they can have boyfriends too etc

BDD is really bad for making me not want to go out and attend social events / be seen by people at times, even though i get ioi's and compliments all the time

i also have the chasing perfection mindset, self improvement is masturbation

last year it drove me into thinking i was bottom 20% of looks and was considering suicide, luckily i have improved alot since then,

but i agree with validation seeming very temporary,

BDD also makes me think that if i dont look in a mirror and see myself look good,
that when i go out i must look bad as if people are seeing a different version of me until i can look in a mirror and feel good about myself in the present time

shits brutal

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams and Effortless
@Effortless my BDD is all skin related tho (obsessing over new acne, scars, and fine lines/ signs of skin aging ((shit that people dont even see lol)) )

• +1
you literally just described me word for word man.... especially with the constant going back and forth feelings about how i look in the mirror, sometimes im like ok i understand why girls would want to fuck me i look like a slayer, and then other days i notice a small imperfection and im like ok its over for me and i lay down and rot for the rest of the day feeling ugly as fuck

context: every suitable woman(my age/ i too find them attractive, i only find top 5% of girls hot tbh) i have met in the past 6 months always likes me sexually and wants to fuck and they can have boyfriends too etc

BDD is really bad for making me not want to go out and attend social events / be seen by people at times, even though i get ioi's and compliments all the time

i also have the chasing perfection mindset, self improvement is masturbation

last year it drove me into thinking i was bottom 20% of looks and was considering suicide, luckily i have improved alot since then,

but i agree with validation seeming very temporary,

BDD also makes me think that if i dont look in a mirror and see myself look good,
that when i go out i must look bad as if people are seeing a different version of me until i can look in a mirror and feel good about myself in the present time

shits brutal

Feels good that some one can relate

Its honestly a terrible mindset to be in

Improving yourself is good but when you think about it all the time it becomes draining and you care about nothing else for the rest of the day but be annoyed at your own fucking face smh

• +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams
fucking gook

@Effortless my BDD is all skin related tho (obsessing over new acne, scars, and fine lines/ signs of skin aging ((shit that people dont even see lol)) )

Yeah its literally always the really small shit that people would not notice or give a fuck about in real life :woke:

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
Feels good that some one can relate

Its honestly a terrible mindset to be in

Improving yourself is good but when you think about it all the time it becomes draining and you care about nothing else for the rest of the day but be annoyed at your own fucking face smh
yup exactly, improving myself is on my mind 80% of the time

• +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams and Effortless
same tbh

• So Sad
why you whiteknighting you gook

your race is disgusting

go and eat cats and dogs and bat soup with your family

You take nude pictures of your nephew and other peoples kids you disgusting piece of shit

Not to mention you're a raging homo who wants to fuck users here

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03
You take nude pictures of your nephew and other peoples kids you disgusting piece of shit

Not to mention you're a raging homo who wants to fuck users here
which user man

• JFL