i think i just found out i got small hands?

K

kirahponto

Iron
i thought my hands had a normal size but I just noticed from a comment of a friend of mine recently that they are really small,I was trying to learn to play the piano and he was teaching me some cords and for some reason I couldn't reach the same notes he was playing,we are the same height and he got big ass hands so I just said that his hands are big as fuck and he said "no ur hands are really small" and I started comparing with other friends of mine and he was right my hands are small asf how is that possible,can I grow my hands even tho I'm 20?
I'm 6'3 200lbs and my feet are big asf but my hands are small how is that possible I also started noticing that some people shorter than me also had hands similar size/bigger than mine and that's actually weirding me out fr

🫨😱🙀🤯

This is a massive looksmaxxing discovery

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
How long are they exactly? Measue from the fold on your wrist below the palm to the tip of your middle finger

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Its the opposite for me Im average height and got big ass hands, 3cm larger than average of my age

u can grow hands at every age with hgh

try like hand workouts personally I don't think hands really matter