I think I just heard the FBI agent that monitors my computer

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
I was listening to music in a different tab when I heard what sounded like a microphone getting bumped, so I checked my looksmax tab and that little icon that shows up when a tab is playing audio was there.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

They/FBI/Israel/CIA watch you via monitor webcam ...

That’s why when I’m beating meat, I always wink at the webcam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Avoidant and Butthurt Dweller
Your phone definitely monitors you, ive talked about certain things with people and then got the subject matter in my search suggestions and also ads.

I have my pcs soundcard disabled because i have an auxiliary and my security settings means i have to allow stuff to use my mic like if im in discord or vocaroo

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Avoidant
yeet yeet skrrt skrrt

Your phone definitely monitors you, ive talked about certain things with people and then got the subject matter in my search suggestions and also ads.

I have my pcs soundcard disabled because i have an auxiliary and my security settings means i have to allow stuff to use my mic like if im in discord or vocaroo
I had this happen to me too, shit is actually scary.
yeet yeet skrrt skrrt

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
That is pretty fucking creepy, dude.

but legit the fbi and nsa and everythin has everythin about us lmao what else could they want i mean lets be honest 😂
maybe theyre just curious about our dick size, if they dont already know it

but legit the fbi and nsa and everythin has everythin about us lmao what else could they want i mean lets be honest 😂
maybe theyre just curious about our dick size, if they dont already know it
they are slowing becoming blackpilled with every second that they monitor us

they are slowing becoming blackpilled with every second that they monitor us
nah man we turnin them to turn society into lookmaxxers