I think i just overdosed blackpill.

dostoyevski

dostoyevski

Nomad
I just see genetics potential fat percent
instead of humans
I saw a guy and said wtf is this guys midface looking like horse (meanwhile me with a gamer posture and %20 bodyfat:lul: )
and i just say "when will i ascend i will slay"
:feelswah::feelswhy:how can i change my mind
i am 7/24 playing rl and reading books(currently psychoanalysm books that i just stole from a mtb who is studying pre-psychology school)

5"11
Religion agnostic
%21 bf (i dieted so hard and i just lost %3 bodyfat at 7 days i also have a thread aboutit)
Visible PIE and scars but currently no acne and i just fraud my scars i will get laser
Currently Mid mtn with Curly hair-white teeth-good brows and eye area halo
but i saw mid htn in my prime (i was got acne:feelswah:)
I think i got good potential my pheno is turanid and people just say you are looking like cenghiz khan( IN FUCKING TURKEY I JUST GET CALLED I LOOK LIKE CENGHIZ KHAN METE KHAN IN TURKEY YES IN MY OWN LAND FUCKING ARMENOIDS CALLING ME "REAL TURK":feelswah::feelswah:)
I wear streetstyle-basic style only (Always baggy or loose pants and always Regular fit shirt or baggy shirt)

My MBTI is ENTP i got a lot friends and i am the literally that group leader who always kick that "i bored bro" nigger fromthe group:lul:

Please help me:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda, greycel, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yuda, maarda, boneking772 and 8 others
Should i be a very religious person?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR and diditeverbegin
Muh blackpill overdose:feelsuhh:

• WTF
Reactions: dostoyevski
kill yourself subhuman

• WTF
@Gengar ban me its enough i need a self ban brother
I am (was) the king of turkish subforum.
@TechnoBoss you can ban too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and TechnoBoss
stop bullshitting lil russian nibba

• JFL
Alright, no problem. When you want to come back make a ban appeal and tag me and write that it was a self requested ban. Be safe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion and dostoyevski
Alright, no problem. When you want to come back make a ban appeal and tag me and write that it was a self requested ban. Be safe.
I was about to do it but seems like you’re right in the middle of it. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Like muslim:feelswah: i can be bro i will pray5x a dayplease i want to get off of this rabbithole bro:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Islam is false, become a christian instead

• JFL
Reactions: Acion
instead of humans
I saw a guy and said wtf is this guys midface looking like horse (meanwhile me with a gamer posture and %20 bodyfat:lul: )
i am 7/24 playing rl and reading books(currently psychoanalysm books that i just stole from a mtb who is studying pre-psychology school)

5"11
Religion agnostic
%21 bf (i dieted so hard and i just lost %3 bodyfat at 7 days i also have a thread aboutit)
Visible PIE and scars but currently no acne and i just fraud my scars i will get laser
I think i got good potential my pheno is turanid and people just say you are looking like cenghiz khan( IN FUCKING TURKEY I JUST GET CALLED I LOOK LIKE CENGHIZ KHAN METE KHAN IN TURKEY YES IN MY OWN LAND FUCKING ARMENOIDS CALLING ME "REAL TURK":feelswah::feelswah:)
I wear streetstyle-basic style only (Always baggy or loose pants and always Regular fit shirt or baggy shirt)

My MBTI is ENTP i got a lot friends and i am the literally that group leader who always kick that "i bored bro" nigger fromthe group:lul:

rope

instead of humans

5"11
Religion agnostic

No black pill for your face:feelsgood: