I think I just saw my oneitis' husband

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I had to drop off two boxes at a local post office in a shopping street near my house and I asked the clerk if I should be with him and then I looked at him and I was like "Holy fuck, is this him?" then he said I had to go over to his colleague. I'm like, 99% sure it's him but I could be wrong. He spoke in Dutch to me which is why I'm not entirely sure if it's him since all I know about him is that he's from the UK. I have met people who were able to speak Dutch fluently just after two years of living here but I don't know much about the guy. I think if I see him at the mosque, it's 100% him but I avoid the place because my oneitis' brothers go there and they fuckin hate me for contacting her two years ago when I told her I was interested in her and I got brutally rejected the moment I revealed myself just because I'm ugly. And before you ask, yes.. the dude mogged the hell outta me. White-passing ethnic. White skin, blue eyes and black hair but his face screamed "I'm Pakistani!"

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 24444
Crazy shit bro

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Definitely. What were the chances I was gonna see the dude (if it's even him).
Weird shit like that happens. Don’t wanna go into detail but back years ago when I was single I met some bitch after a concert and we talked. Then, miles away, I ran into her randomly at a mall, then again, randomly at another concert she happened to be sitting right in front of me (and the venue was huge)

Weird shit happens

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Gengar
Weird shit like that happens. Don’t wanna go into detail but back years ago when I was single I met some bitch after a concert and we talked. Then, miles away, I ran into her randomly at a mall, then again, randomly at another concert she happened to be sitting right in front of me (and the venue was huge)

Weird shit happens
Holy shit that reminds me of last year. I was at the airport in Islamabad and I saw a Pakistani family: a set of parents with one daughter. I heard them speaking in Dutch. Then a few weeks later, I was downtown and I saw the same daughter here in the Netherlands. I was like, "holy shit, that's her." And she saw me and noticed me, too. Her clothing style was different though; in Pakistan she was dressed more conservatively and here she just wore a hijab.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Vermilioncore
@ascendedd

should have told him to square up bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
pic of oneitis

You can take a pic of her
I have rarely seen her in my entire life. I had no idea what she looked like until I saw her up close at the supermarket two years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
who cares bhai, u should have rammed ur nose into his guts
He was friendly to me bhai. But probably cause he didn’t know I liked his wife. 🥺

i would brutally beat up my itis' husband if i saw him

i would brutally beat up my itis' husband if i saw him
He was nice to me plus idk if it was really him. I didn’t even ask if he was Pakistani. Maybe he’s Afghan or Syrian.

He was nice to me plus idk if it was really him. I didn’t even ask if he was Pakistani. Maybe he’s Afghan or Syrian.
he must pay

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
You're in a tough spot, mate.

You're just wasting your time with this oneitis; no girl is worth this kind of misery.

Do you have the courage to accept the fact that she rejected you and not care about her anymore?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
You're in a tough spot, mate.

You're just wasting your time with this oneitis; no girl is worth this kind of misery.

Do you have the courage to accept the fact that she rejected you and not care about her anymore?
I agree. No one is worth all this misery. But it’s easier said than done when others say “just get over her.” To answer your last two questions; I do - but at the same time, all I do is spend my time in my room, I don’t meet anyone, I don’t go to college, I don’t have a job, I don’t really hang out with friends, I don’t go on dating apps. It’s tough, like you said.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I agree. No one is worth all this misery. But it’s easier said than done when others say “just get over her.” To answer your last two questions; I do - but at the same time, all I do is spend my time in my room, I don’t meet anyone, I don’t go to college, I don’t have a job, I don’t really hang out with friends, I don’t go on dating apps. It’s tough, like you said.
I understand bro, I really do. It's not easy.

I was in a similar situation.

I was in my own room all the time, had literally no one, I was depressed, I had no faith in myself.

But Allah gave me hope, and that hope was enough to turn my life around.

I know you will find your way brother, inshallah. Never loose hope, no matter how bad you feel about yourself. One day you will be a better, stronger man.

I am praying for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sub5inchcel and Gengar
I understand bro, I really do. It's not easy.

I was in a similar situation.

I was in my own room all the time, had literally no one, I was depressed, I had no faith in myself.

But Allah gave me hope, and that hope was enough to turn my life around.

I know you will find your way brother, inshallah. Never loose hope, no matter how bad you feel about yourself. One day you will be a better, stronger man.

I am praying for you.
First of all, I didn’t know you were Islamic as well, mirin hard.

Second, it sucks to hear you’ve been going through what I am going through.

I agree my faith in God is unshakeable, but equally unshakeable is the idea that God loves me. I don’t believe He does.

But I don’t see it as an excuse to leave Islam/religion because of it. I think it’s the wrong way to go about it.

Thanks for your message and that you are saying you are going to pray for me, it means a lot to me.

Personally I haven’t prayed in such a long time, it’s been a year almost - but luckily Ramadan is around the corner and I decided I would pick it up again and also make sure to read the Qur’an in its entirety but in English so I can understand what I read and believe in.

I will send you a PM with some questions if you don’t mind. I am gonna eat something first.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Spiritualcell