I think I know back doors.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Like the topic title says, I think I know back doors, back doors to avoid getting banned. I will still make avatar jokes but just not do it as much now but yeah, I know back doors and will take advantage of that to avoid that cage that I have been locked in twice on this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Like the topic title says, I think I know back doors, back doors to avoid getting banned. I will still make avatar jokes but just not do it as much now but yeah, I know back doors and will take advantage of that to avoid that cage that I have been locked in twice on this forum.
Odd how the person behind your cute avatar is a 26 year old male.

I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to use this forum in the first place. it was nice to have somewhere I can vent with people I can relate to. unfortunately there are some defective personalities on this forum that make posting here in peace impossible. but it was nice while it lasted. I have nothing but respect for Knajid and sergeant, you guys have to deal with all the shit that go's on here, put up with all the disprect and abuse that comes your way, deal with all the drama, I don't knw how you guys have the patience foe this shit but thanks to you two us cels have somewhere we can have a voice, and I thank you for that. take Care Brettboy, you are the best poster on this site, you have a lot of heart, your a genuinely good person and you deserve better in life. alright guys, thanks again. have a nice day
I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to use this forum in the first place. it was nice to have somewhere I can vent with people I can relate to. unfortunately there are some defective personalities on this forum that make posting here in peace impossible. but it was nice while it lasted. I have nothing but respect for Knajid and sergeant, you guys have to deal with all the shit that go's on here, put up with all the disrespect and abuse that comes your way, deal with all the drama, I don't know how you guys have the patience for this shit but thanks to you two us cels have somewhere we can have a voice, and I thank you for that. take Care Brettboy, you are the best poster on this site, you have a lot of heart, your a genuinely good person and you deserve better in life. alright guys, thanks again. have a nice day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Ritalincel
I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to use this forum in the first place. it was nice to have somewhere I can vent with people I can relate to. unfortunately there are some defective personalities on this forum that make posting here in peace impossible. but it was nice while it lasted. I have nothing but respect for Knajid and sergeant, you guys have to deal with all the shit that go's on here, put up with all the disprect and abuse that comes your way, deal with all the drama, I don't knw how you guys have the patience foe this shit but thanks to you two us cels have somewhere we can have a voice, and I thank you for that. take Care Brettboy, you are the best poster on this site, you have a lot of heart, your a genuinely good person and you deserve better in life. alright guys, thanks again. have a nice day
I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to use this forum in the first place. it was nice to have somewhere I can vent with people I can relate to. unfortunately there are some defective personalities on this forum that make posting here in peace impossible. but it was nice while it lasted. I have nothing but respect for Knajid and sergeant, you guys have to deal with all the shit that go's on here, put up with all the disrespect and abuse that comes your way, deal with all the drama, I don't know how you guys have the patience for this shit but thanks to you two us cels have somewhere we can have a voice, and I thank you for that. take Care Brettboy, you are the best poster on this site, you have a lot of heart, your a genuinely good person and you deserve better in life. alright guys, thanks again. have a nice day
Image result for pinocchio

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
He sucked their chode so hard in that post ffs, even pasted it twice so it seemed like there went a lot of work into it at first sight.

Last edited: