I think I look good

N

Norwooder

Master
Then I see myself from some hindu angle.
25711CD1 3C6D 4B11 8A5B F9E86F014B09
fuck.
How the fuck can you plan surgeries if you look so different from different angles?
Getting lefort 1 and chin point augmentation (reduction) on the 13th of feb

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Kade and Yummyinmytummy
hindu angle jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Kade
PSL 4 maximum. Good mandible and that’s it’s. Bad pheno, weird nose and lips, recessed maxilla, beta eyes, etc.

You could still get a gf if you’re tall since ur white, but you aren’t good looking by any means. Sorry, but I’m just being honest.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Maxillacel and Norwooder
PSL 4 maximum. Good mandible and that’s it’s. Bad pheno, weird nose and lips, recessed maxilla, beta eyes, etc.

You could still get a gf if you’re tall since ur white, but you aren’t good looking by any means. Sorry, but I’m just being honest.
Am 6'4, getting under eye fillers, and lefort 1 very soon

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Kade
you look like you’d be on the junior varsity lacrosse team

JGylKJQESXspO cJET6dVecnxDJ1Rzw7cfQZTbXLcVMGbiva1D 3Iuan5rAtnSxyJD5VyJZ4DpRFEPC55dI XqjBLpsQL2

jk man you look aite

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Wannabe6ft2
if you are 6'4 and white you cant lose in life

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
textbook case of recessed maxilla that isnt that obvious

• +1
I want your chin

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Am 6'4, getting under eye fillers, and lefort 1 very soon
Mirin bro. I also suggest something for your lips aswell as dying you’re hair + eyebrows black or dark brown.

• +1
Chin reduction? I would seriously consider skipping that... lefort 1 and under eye fillers seems good, see how that goes.

• +1
Chin reduction? I would seriously consider skipping that... lefort 1 and under eye fillers seems good, see how that goes.
My chin is very pointy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054

Hes psl 5

My chin is very pointy

Your face would definitely be more balanced with a minor chin reduction in conjunction with the lefort. I think so many people here have a recessed chin and pine for a strong one that the idea of reducing it seems like heresy to them, but in your case it would be an aesthetic improvement

• +1
Your face would definitely be more balanced with a minor chin reduction in conjunction with the lefort. I think so many people here have a recessed chin and pine for a strong one that the idea of reducing it seems like heresy to them, but in your case it would be an aesthetic improvement
Thankyou very much for that my god, great insight and I agree, ive read various things on it and have consulted my surgeon for an hour about it, the front is worse its like this perfect circle. I have enough chin projection as it, no stressing about recession and retards here dont even properly understand it becuase taking a chip out of the chin will take away so little forward growth that it won't look recessed at all. Face will look much more harmonic people have made remarks regarding my sticking out chin so its deffinetly a point to fix. Thanks for your response

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054