Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
6obby
6obby

Myself
Snapchat 108065177

Lil peep
Images

My phenotype and even my physique is every emo white kid in America. No way I should bulk it would completely break my resemblance to statusmaxxed dudes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You're an idiot if you think that looking like some underground rapper is gonna get you laid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krezo, TheMewingBBC, ULTRATERAX63 and 2 others
That's very surprising to me to say the least.
Do you think lil peep is ugly? Do you believe that because he's soft looking he gets friendzoned? Very interesting to say the least.
No idea what his dating life is like. What I do know is that women prefer men with high dimorphism during certain parts of their ovulation cycle. Their biology tells them to fuck chad to produce the best kids. This is why soft guys that betabux for a chick sometimes end up getting cucked if the woman they're with is low in conscientiousness.

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
You're an idiot if you think that looking like some underground rapper is gonna get you laid
I'm aware that it won't bruh. But if I look like some of these people maybe I have good looksmaxx potential. I've also been told I look similar to Cole Sprouse if he had down syndrome. These can't be bad signs,

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel
I'm aware that it won't bruh. But if I look like some of these peoole maybe I gave good looksmaxx potential. I've also been told I look similar to Cole Sprouse if he had down syndrome. These can't be bad signs,

I'm still going to advise gymcelling bro. Most people see results after working out for just a couple months.

• Woah
That's very surprising to me to say the least.
Do you think lil peep is ugly? Do you believe that because he's soft looking he gets friendzoned? Very interesting to say the least.
Lil peep had all the goth thots although his girl toopoor sucked another dudes dick and sent the vid to him while they were dating lmao

• JFL
Lil peep had all the goth thots although his girl toopoor sucked another dudes dick and sent the vid to him while they were dating lmao
Yeah too Poor is hella fucked up in the head I think

JFL you look like a tranny

Are you like 15? You have plenty of time to grow and improve

lmaooo. I know 6obby we went to the same middle school shits hella wild ngl

• Love it
Bad nose and eye area, but could be worse I guess. Looking like a soundcloud rapper is probably the worst thing you could possibly be, almost all of them are scrawny statusmaxxed subhumans. Girls fuck them for the novelty & status, and because they stand out by looking "unique" (weird). You should never count on that, ideally you want to be a Renaissance man of above average facial features who can pull off any look.

• Woah
oh well. At least this increases the chance of you being a late bloomer.

Your bodyparts will maybe respond much better to T and growth hormone than if you looked older? Who knows

My nose is bad?
It looks slightly bulbous but could be lens distortion tbh
phone cam doesn't capture the depth perception of the human eye very well. My nose has a flat bottom and good pseudo triangle shaped profile from the top but the bridge looks quite shallow and stuffy in photos, but ok in the mirror.

I wouldn't beat myself up about it, nose matters less than other features. Ironically like the most common surgerymaxx that bluepilled actors and normies with disposable income likewise get is nosejob, even though it usually has the least impact on your overall looks.

Looking like a rapper is same as looking like a faggot. No offense.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface