I think I looksmaxxed the wrong way by trying to look approachable/youthmaxxed instead of high SMV

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
You mainly get foids thinking you’re cute and mainly literal children foids find u attractive for the most part. Realistically you need to look high SMV to get the hot foids around your age (if you are 18-22). My friends who I used to think are low psl, old or too ethnic looking seem to be too successful

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954
You mainly get foids thinking you’re cute and mainly literal children foids find u attractive for the most part. Realistically you need to look high SMV to get the hot foids around your age (if you are 18-22). My friends who I used to think are low psl, old or too ethnic looking seem to be too successful
i did the same shit nd im 17, only seem to attrack 15-16 year old youngins.

Maybe work on gymcelling but staying lean to have a bigger more dimorphic frame and moneymaxxing