I think I made a foid get wet

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I towered over this girl and ngl she kept looking at me and I think she got wet because I made her feel small. Brutal for manlets

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1464, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
Where's the autism meter when you need it

• +1
Reactions: currymax, Deleted member 1680, BigBiceps and 3 others
I towered over this girl and ngl she kept looking at me and I think she got wet because I made her feel small. Brutal for manlets
She felt threatened by your rapey aura

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Ruby
I towered over this girl and ngl she kept looking at me and I think she got wet. Brutal for manlets
A33B5C1E 3CE9 4783 9DEA 77318FC61299

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
aren't you like 5'8?

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and BigBoy
Today doing the grocery the cute blonde cashier said "hello" to me at the checkout. I think my high fwhr made her coochie wet. I'm such a slayer tbh tbh ngl ded srs gtfoh.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kirbyparks, Effortless, Ruby and 4 others
Today doing the grocery the cute blonde cashier said "hello" to me at the checkout. I think my high fwhr made her coochie wet. I'm such a slayer tbh tbh ngl ded srs gtfoh.

Mogs me

Brag.

• +1
the girl next to me in class today asked me for the hw, but when she saw it she gave it back to me. am i a high t alpha chad?

• JFL
the girl next to me in class today asked me for the hw, but when she saw it she gave it back to me. am i a high t alpha chad?
No, just dyslexic.

one time i was standing next to her towering over her and i think i saw her physically get wet from looking at my perma jutted squinted profile
HZ45pbv

Enjoy your free ticket in banland for bragging

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You can get banned for bragging on here?
Rules said:
DON'T:
  • Blatantly Brag
    • Don't blatantly brag about your experiences. If you talk about your experiences, please make it relevant to the conversation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and Deleted member 1464

JCMiNsw

I hope @chadpreetcel123 gets banned

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
  • Hmm...
think she might've just pissed herself from fear at the fact a curry was staring at her and mouthbreathing inches away from her face

Giphy 1

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Once this girl came and stood right behind me and was there for a while. I looked back and she kept giving me ioi (looking at me). I think her poon got wet because I shaved my pubes that day.

I could be wrong :unsure:

How tall was the girl around and do u have thick neck