I’m uglier than u

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and Nick.Harte
@Nick.Harte ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 31457
Why jfl @Hardrada

The most disrespectful thing a foid can experience is having an ugly guy ask her out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
I didn't really confess me love but it was so obvious I had a crush on her. I think I humiliated her infront of her peers by having a crush on her whilst she must've been on her last straw

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@Nick.Harte ?
What ? Yeah many girls may have killed themselves just because of the way I looked at them with my big bulging eyes.
It’s normal for subhumans.

I didn't really confess me love but it was so obvious I had a crush on her. I think I humiliated her infront of her peers by having a crush on her whilst she must've been on her last straw
It’s the peers’s fault because she felt embarrassed because they were teasing her ig.

• +1
What ? Yeah many girls may have killed themselves just because of the way I looked at them with my big bulging eyes.
It’s normal for subhumans.
I asked cuz I thought u saw my face. How does that relate to u upvoting me?

• +1
Idc who's fault it is
You should either get surgery bro or never leave your basement. You will save lives by doing one of these two.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
I asked cuz I thought u saw my face. How does that relate to u upvoting me?
You claimed to be ugly so I assumed you were subhuman. I’m sorry if that’s not the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
She's gone off the grid since. I will give you guys an update
you know its OGRE when foids rope because you say you even think about getting into a relationship with them.

• +1
You claimed to be ugly so I assumed you were subhuman. I’m sorry if that’s not the case.
I just assume newcels are alts so ye had to ask

• +1
I’m uglier than u
Genuinely I am but @Marsik is wrong about high fwhr being bad for a guy. A wide face is literallly masc u just need height as well which I have. My head is wide and tall so I’m not a true endomorph like some Fäelid and southern mongoloid guys. Faelids and some other phenos literally have shorter midfaces than me.

I actually am tho apart from ur ipd and nose ur like a 4/10 I’m 3.5/10 cuz I have no zygos
U gotta take into account that I'm ugly in a way that people irl find comical, I have varicose veins under my eyes that I have been told makes me look like a heroine addict and robot and the fact that no one wants to reproduce with someone with a wide ipd and huge nose amongst other things

Idc who's uglier just giving more details so u can understand how I look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Dude that's based. You're powerful bro. No one will ever find out too. Mirin'.