I think I may have made my girlfriend racist by mistake

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
First, I sent her a couple of videos of black people doing some silly things, like this guy shooting himself in the head

Or this clip

Just as a joke, I'm not racist or anything, these are just some funny clips I decided to share with her. But she said things like "I can't understand a word of what they're saying" and "do you know why are they like this?". I was already suspicious by this point.

But I also like to say "nigger" when I'm talking to her - she doesn't mind it, but she doesn't normally use it herself. Today when I tried to show her this song, she just called it "niggerbabble" or something to that effect...

It's a good song too. I don't understand.

I'm really troubled by this, I don't want her to be a racist. What should I do about this?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, kyrre, SecularIslamist and 23 others
this is proof that girls with adapt to your unorthodox personality if she likes you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Shahnameh, distance decay and 12 others
Today when I tried to show her this song, she just called it "niggerbabble" or something to that effect...

i feel like that’s such an .org centered term lol you gotta be larping

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
this is proof that girls with adapt to your unorthodox personality if she likes you
Nah she was always kind of autistic, it's not too unorthodox for her

i feel like that’s such an .org centered term lol you gotta be larping
What, "niggerbabble"? There's only 2 pages of that here, way more results online outside of this site.

Nah she was always kind of autistic, it's not too unorthodox for her

What, "niggerbabble"? There's only 2 pages of that here, way more results online outside of this site.
i feel like everyone’s a little racist subconsciously so i don’t really think you’re really persuading her in the way that you think you are

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and SidharthTheSlayer
Most insentient people are racist they just hide it or they don't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and matka
First, I sent her a couple of videos of black people doing some silly things, like this guy shooting himself in the head
View attachment 3239074
Or this clip
View attachment 3239075
Just as a joke, I'm not racist or anything, these are just some funny clips I decided to share with her. But she said things like "I can't understand a word of what they're saying" and "do you know why are they like this?". I was already suspicious by this point.

But I also like to say "nigger" when I'm talking to her - she doesn't mind it, but she doesn't normally use it herself. Today when I tried to show her this song, she just called it "niggerbabble" or something to that effect...

I'm really troubled by this, I don't want her to be a racist. What should I do about this?

Is your gf white or pooja but based asf i want a racist gf too

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Zonar, Kao and 1 other person
Your gf is more based than you are. Pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, matka, Soter and 2 others
Women are like this
I remember telling this slut black people are loud or something once
then she'd randomly send me black people chimpouts later

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Zonar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Good job.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
View attachment 3239074
Or this clip
View attachment 3239075

how do the first video even get leaked

View attachment 3239074
Or this clip
View attachment 3239075

to disarm her racism, pimp her out to some bbc bulls and watch in the corner.

• WTF
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, SidharthTheSlayer and matka
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, moredatesmorerapes, rand anon and 1 other person
Women are like this
I remember telling this slut black people are loud or something once
then she'd randomly send me black people chimpouts later
yeah they grift whatever is in their vicinity lol.

all the trad save europe girls on tiktok had chad boyfriends.

people imitate people they like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Shkreliii
I love how this "based" forum is implying that women need men to make them racist.

That's literally what liberal feminists say jfl. They blame men for women who are racist, homophobic, etc.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999 and SidharthTheSlayer
@SidharthTheSlayer what's her ethnicity bhai?
Mirin you chadpreet!

Btw do you remember me ?

• +1
I wish my parents shifted in USA instead of Germany tbh.

Germany might be hard mode for curries like me ,
Even though I didn't tried tinder at all ,
Because I'm autistic to get dates.
@SecularIslamist thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
tales from micky Ds public wi-fi.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
As a man with autism I can say this is true.

I have made girls who hate memes and anime love anime and memes because I unapologetically watched it. I even got a group of popular girls once to listen to dubstep :lul::lul::lul::lul: all cos I was tyronelite

• JFL
Women will follow whatever they man do

• JFL
Well you can start with letting her fuck Tyrone if you don't like her being "waycist" that much. Faggot.

• WTF
View attachment 3239074
Or this clip
View attachment 3239075

What race is ur gf??

• +1

Imagine convincing a orthodox Jewish girl to become a jew hating white supremacist

Imagine convincing a orthodox Jewish girl to become a jew hating white supremacist
apparently op doesn’t have to. big noses, antisemitism, capitalism. he really lives this shit

The second video :lul: silly ah nigger