I think I may have mental autism

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I was at the gym today and I was doing heavy shoulder press and nearly dropped one of the dumbbells on myself but managed to save it at the last minute. Then two fucking oldfag boomers came over and kept trying to rescue me despite me recovering, finishing my reps, and then putting the weights down. They were asking if I was okay and shit while I just stared blankly ahead and took sips of my water till they left me alone.

I think I may have asbergers or something idk

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I was at the gym today and I was doing heavy shoulder press and nearly dropped one of the dumbbells on myself but managed to save it at the last minute. Then two fucking oldfag boomers came over and kept trying to rescue me despite me recovering, finishing my reps, and then putting the weights down. They were asking if I was okay and shit while I just stared blankly ahead and took sips of my water till they left me alone.

bro when im at the gym im literally insane. im so focused and in to my workouts i literally lose the ability to communicate or recognize other people's existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
bro when im at the gym im literally insane. im so focused and in to my workouts i literally lose the ability to communicate or recognize other people's existence.
Yeah I've almost dropped weights on manlets' feet and I just pick em up and put em near my bench for my next set. Don't even look at em.

Idk I really don't go to the gym to be "le ebic hyper NT gymbro" I go to work out, get a pump, and mog people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 6401
Yeah I've almost dropped weights on manlets' feet and I just pick em up and put em near my bench for my next set. Don't even look at em.

Idk I really don't go to the gym to be "le ebic hyper NT gymbro" I go to work out, get a pump, and mog people
some old guy walked up to me and told me to be more quiet, and i told him to fuck off and suck my dick literally instinctively, he told the gym manager and the dude came up to me and was like "hey man i know ur into ur workout and all and i have no problem with that, i just gotta talk to you because some old guy was complaining about you, have a good workout man!" i love fellow lifter bros

• +1
some old guy walked up to me and told me to be more quiet, and i told him to fuck off and suck my dick literally instinctively, he told the gym manager and the dude came up to me and was like "hey man i know ur into ur workout and all and i have no problem with that, i just gotta talk to you because some old guy was complaining about you, have a good workout man!" i love fellow lifter bros
Lmao! I do this shit too: some sandnigger stole my bench despite my bag being there and me just getting up to get more weight. I got back and stared at him till he noticed me and I was like get the fuck out of here that's my bench and he started like apologizing and shit while moving. I just stared at him until he left barbell room lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lmao! I do this shit too: some sandnigger stole my bench despite my bag being there and me just getting up to get more weight. I got back and stared at him till he noticed me and I was like get the fuck out of here that's my bench and he started like apologizing and shit while moving. I just stared at him until he left barbell room lmao
some dude stole my cable row machine when i got up to get water, when i came back i told him to move, got on the machine, went all the way to the second farthest weight down the rack, and cheated 12 reps fast as fuck grunting while he watched, then got up and ran to the water fountain lmfao

• +1
some dude stole my cable row machine when i got up to get water, when i came back i told him to move, got on the machine, went all the way to the second farthest weight down the rack, and cheated 12 reps fast as fuck grunting while he watched, then got up and ran to the water fountain lmfao
Lmfao I hate when people hog the cable machines I usually butt my way in cuz my life is probably more busy than theirs

• +1
Lmfao I hate when people hog the cable machines I usually butt my way in cuz my life is probably more busy than theirs
yeah. but tbh the vast majority of my interactions with people at the gym are pretty positive. the other day i met this 60 yr old guy who is big as fuck and funny as fuck lmao.

• +1
yeah. but tbh the vast majority of my interactions with people at the gym are pretty positive. the other day i met this 60 yr old guy who is big as fuck and funny as fuck lmao.
Yeah some big guy offered to help me up on my shoulder press yesterday cuz my back was hurting, so that was nice. See him in there a lot

An middle aged black guy said he wished he looked like me when he was my age and that I was gonna be huge in a few years. Happened a few weeks ago in the locker room

• +1
Yeah some big guy offered to help me up on my shoulder press yesterday cuz my back was hurting, so that was nice. See him in there a lot

An middle aged black guy said he wished he looked like me when he was my age and that I was gonna be huge in a few years. Happened a few weeks ago in the locker room
some black guy asked me to record him hit a PR on his bench press. me and my friends talked to him for a while and he was talking about how my manlet friend has a really good bench for his age (hes 16 been lifting 4 months benches 225 1RM) cool guy

• +1
some black guy asked me to record him hit a PR on his bench press. me and my friends talked to him for a while and he was talking about how my manlet friend has a really good bench for his age (hes 16 been lifting 4 months benches 225 1RM) cool guy
Dude my bench is shit ngl. Tall guy problems

• +1
If u wear lifts to the gym then ur a turbo autist tbh

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1

when-the-aging-gorilla-is-confronted-with-the-much-more-32501080.png

• +1
i wonder what this guy is up to nowadays

also why was this thread bumped

oh i was sorting by oldest threads

oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back