I think I might actually have 16' bideltoid

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
Measured by getting a measuring tape putting on end in the side of my shoulder and the other on the other and it came out to like 16 or 17' it's so over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 26642, Pikabro and 4 others
I have 26 inch frame

• Hmm...
Reactions: SADA
Cursed three times with bad face frame and height :feelscry:

Attachments

• PXL_20240123_175132481.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240123_175132481.MP.jpg
    755.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240125-231322.png
    Screenshot_20240125-231322.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargamel, sportsmogger, Pikabro and 6 others
Truecel in the making.

Alright, you aren’t special; already 1 billion indians on this earth in the same boat
Indians are smart tho atleast

TBH i would just jump on ever a shit load of test and hgh

Bruh, at 15 my frame was much worst than it is now and im an early bloomer. Its very possible that u havent even finished growing in height yet. Just hit the gym, your frame (yes, bones) will get bigger and wider just with age, now imagine lifting on top of that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 51465
Bruh, at 15 my frame was much worst than it is now and im an early bloomer. Its very possible that u havent even finished growing in height yet. Just hit the gym, your frame (yes, bones) will get bigger and wider just with age, now imagine lifting on top of that
I hit puberty a while ago doubt I get much more height gains.
Spine doctor also confirmed this while ago by saying that my height spurts were done and it would mostly be slow and gradual growth.

I hit puberty a while ago doubt I get much more height gains.
Spine doctor also confirmed this while ago by saying that my height spurts were done and it would mostly be slow and gradual growth.
even if u are going to stay at the same height, your frame will improve alot of with age. At 15 you are literally a kid. Just lift, eat, sleep.

Similar case with me, my shoulders suddenly got a lot wider when I was like 17-18 naturally, I’m not super wide or anything but dont worry so much—working out will help wonders too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
If you don’t blast rn you will continue to be an effeminate truecel. Dude take test you actually have it worse than @yvngbreadstick sadly icl. Luckily you’re 15 so you can improve

If you don’t blast rn you will continue to be an effeminate truecel. Dude take test you actually have it worse than @yvngbreadstick sadly icl. Luckily you’re 15 so you can improve
Is it obvious that I have short clavicles in the the frame pic too btw

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yes a bit
How ru supposed to measure bideltoid btw? Like when I do it at side of shoulder to side of shoulder it's like 17.5 inches or smth. I look decently wide in the mirror idk why

• +1
How ru supposed to measure bideltoid btw? Like when I do it at side of shoulder to side of shoulder it's like 17.5 inches or smth. I look decently wide in the mirror idk why
Shoulder to shoulder overall

Attachments

• PXL_20240123_193330960.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20240123_193330960.MP~2.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
All I see is an average frame of an untrained kid.
U think u deserve Chad frame for sitting on ass and playing Minecraft 24/7?
Shut up kid, life is unfair, go train to get bigger. I can't see a pound of muscle on u. I am 100% sure u can't do even 1 pull up.