I think I might be Autistic

Toad

Toad

Iron
I'm diagnosed adhd so I'm already insanely neurodivergent and I also have strong ocd tendencies like counting numbers and performing rituals. I think I read somewhere online that people who have adhd and ocd combined are likely to be autistic. I'm starting to suspect I might be because I have severe social issues where I overanalyzing social interactions with others, especially women.

I have strong social anxiety, eye contact really bothers me and I have to force myself to look people in the eyes which results in an intense stare that likely frightens women. I have weird fragmented speech patterns, I think and express bizarre thoughts and play with my hair alot which I think is a form of stimming.

There are other things but I think the main problem with me might be that I'm on the spectrum and insanely neurodivergent and women can definitely sense it.

perhaps finding other autistic or neurodivergent women might be a solution for me :unsure:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, chaddyboi66, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
dnr kys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517 and nathan
I'm diagnosed adhd so I'm already insanely neurodivergent and I also have strong ocd tendencies like counting numbers and performing rituals. I think I read somewhere online that people who have adhd and ocd combined are likely to be autistic. I'm starting to suspect I might be because I have severe social issues where I overanalyzing social interactions with others, especially women.

I have strong social anxiety, eye contact really bothers me and I have to force myself to look people in the eyes which results in an intense stare that likely frightens women. I have weird fragmented speech patterns, I think and express bizarre thoughts and play with my hair alot which I think is a form of stimming.

There are other things but I think the main problem with me might be that I'm on the spectrum and insanely neurodivergent and women can definitely sense it.

perhaps finding other autistic or neurodivergent women might be a solution for me :unsure:
Neurodivergent women want nt men

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

thanks for you input nigger but nobody really cares about autism

real autism is when you can't talk at all and are screwed in the brain