I think i might have ocd

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I think i have ocd.
When i was a kid i had disturbing thoughts like my parents would get murdered if i dont do some obsessive ritual that i made up.
It has gotten more severe now. I am obsessed with cleaning my room and making sure everything is in correct order. I go batshit crazy if someone disturbs that order.
I also have disturbing thoughts about killing my parents or my loved ones getting brutally tortured and murdered or other disturbing and sick thoughts.
Should i go to a psychologist ? Is it normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You do have ocd op i have a worse case than yours pure ocd look it up it's chronic a'd a pain in the ass don't fall for the meme and take medication it'll only fuck u up in youtube there are videos that teach you how to live with ocd look it up

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, ChoSeungHui and AbandonShip
You do have ocd op i have a worse case than yours pure ocd look it up it's chronic a'd a pain in the ass don't fall for the meme and take medication it'll only fuck u up in youtube there are videos that teach you how to live with ocd look it up
Its making my life hell tbh. I am taking prozac that i got from psychologist a while back for depression. Not sure if its working.
I also find myself regularly checking if the gas is off or if the door is locked properly.
It makes me anxious as fuck sometimes.

Normal

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip

• JFL
You do have ocd op i have a worse case than yours pure ocd look it up it's chronic and a pain in the ass don't fall for the meme and take medication it'll only fuck u up in youtube there are videos that teach you how to live with ocd look it up

How old are you? Did the symptoms got worse with age

Its making my life hell tbh. I am taking prozac that i got from psychologist a while back for depression. Not sure if its working.
I also find myself regularly checking if the gas is off or if the door is locked properly.
It makes me anxious as fuck sometimes.
Same the anxiety is intense sometimes but you need to fi'd things to do to distract yourself and you learn to live with it with tile drop the medication btw it's a meme does jack shit

How old are you? Did the symptoms got worse with age
25 had it since forever basically learnt to kinda manage it but when something bad or traumatic happens to me that shit gets distorted and you need medication at that point

• +1

• +1
Just man up theory

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and AbandonShip
My new obsession is checking my skin in mirror looking for acne. I check myself every 3 minutes or so. The process can go for hours.
I wish i could stop. Fucking hell i wanna kms
Just man up theory
Typical cringy response that tells you have 0 life experience
Suffering from depression and having suicidal thoughts?
"Just man up bro"
Being anxious everyday?
" just man up bro"

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
My new obsession is checking my skin in mirror looking for acne. I check myself every 3 minutes or so. The process can go for hours.
I wish i could stop. Fucking hell i wanna kms

Typical cringy response that tells you have 0 life experience
Suffering from depression and having suicidal thoughts?
"Just man up bro"
Being anxious everyday?
" just man up bro"
Sounds rough brah

u are now breathing manually

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 3043
you are brahmin bro no disease

• JFL
Sounds rough brah
It is sometimes. Try having thoughts of someone you love getting brutally tortured and murdered by YOU!
Lol at telling me to man up. If you were in my shoes you would kys in an hour
you are brahmin bro no disease
100℅ pure inbred brahmin jatt hindu sikh indo aryan indus valley civilisation white blonde european masterrace tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 26, Bluepilled: 5)

Stop viewing and start posting faggots

Last edited: