I think I pinpointed what annoys me about incels

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
It's that they won't pick a lane. There's basically two ways to conduct yourself in public: humble and prosocial or arrogant and selfish. People are okay if you're down to earth and unassuming. That's what most normies are. They don't ask for much respect so they're easy to get along with. Then there's people who are up their own ass and think they have everything figured out. They ask for a lot of respect and get in a lot of conflict. But generally they're okay with conflict and people not liking them.

Incels want it both ways. They want to be super arrogant and priviledged, but they also want social interactions to be smooth and effortless. That's why they're obsessed with being the top 0.1% in looks, because only that kind of instant status will give them what they want. Otherwise, they're extremely annoying. Incel-types need to pick a fucking lane. Either be humble and likeable or have an ego and accept conflict. You don't get to have it both ways.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, XtrovertNTnormalfag, bloomercel and 3 others
Looks don't make you inmune to being disliked.

There's a saying:

When the tree has fruits, them rocks are coming thrown at them.

Looks don't make you inmune to being disliked.

There's a saying:

When the tree has fruits, them rocks are coming thrown at them.
Looks smooth over a lot of things. That's why incels want it so bad. It would give them permission to have huge egos and never run into problems.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Foreverbrad
Legit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Excellent thread, very legit.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yep their low agreeableness wont get them the interactions they desire

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag