I think I will change my barber

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Got a new haircut today and I thought it was good until my sister saw me from behind

On the back it looks like that bowl haircut, I fuckin hate this and I told him I don't want it to turn out like the last time and he still cut it the same

I even tipped the mf

Should I let it grow out or cut it again to something decent?

Attachments

• 20230815_204025.jpg
    20230815_204025.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 27472, Jungcuck and 7 others
Jesus man you need to get your money back.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, WeiWei, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
cut it again

You should have stabbed the barber right there tbh , he doesn't deserve to breathe oxygen when he has decreased your psl by 0.75 points

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Constantin Denis and BoredPrince
Blud asked for the boozie fade 🙏🙏😭

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
barbers are too fkin retarded tbh at this point i will just cut my hair at home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
fuck barbers, I get my trims at my moms hair salon

• +1
incel for no cutting yout own hair.
Screenshot 2023 08 16 00 18 03 512 comredditfrontpage

this is my own cut💪

• Woah
If I cut my own hair, I think I would fuck it up even more
at first yes, for a few times, but after learning to do it you won't need to go to barbers anymore.

• +1
Got a new haircut today and I thought it was good until my sister saw me from behind

On the back it looks like that bowl haircut, I fuckin hate this and I told him I don't want it to turn out like the last time and he still cut it the same

I even tipped the mf

I’ll cut that shit for you my nigga, I’m number one fade barber on earth

• Love it
Lmao just go to him and tell him to make small fix just say you looked at it from the back and want a small adjustment. Idk how it is in your country but I can't imagine a barber not agreeing to that after all a) it was him who fucked up and b) he wants you to come next time right?

Not to mention you must always check your haircut from the back, just use two mirrors and see how it looks idk my barber always gives me a hand mirror at the end without me even asking it's just obvious you need to check and approve

Lmao just go to him and tell him to make small fix just say you looked at it from the back and want a small adjustment. Idk how it is in your country but I can't imagine a barber not agreeing to that after all a) it was him who fucked up and b) he wants you to come next time right?

Not to mention you must always check your haircut from the back, just use two mirrors and see how it looks idk my barber always gives me a hand mirror at the end without me even asking it's just obvious you need to check and approve
Well he did showed me back of my head in the mirror but my hair was a bit wet and it didn't look that bad

Only when I came home and dried it, it took this shape

But you're right, tomorrow morning I will go up to him and ask him to fix it, if he doesn't I will just go to another barber

this might be the worst haircut

I even tipped the mf

Go to Tyrone to get a cut

Based barber descended him hard for some money

His tip should've been a baseball bat to the jaw. Make that motherfucker recessed, and bust up his eye, but only one so it's assymetric. Get yo get-back, playa!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking