I think I will Koreamaxx for a year after summer

D

Deleted member 22354

Im high class looking, gl and white. Im ideal pheno for this and I can easily find work there. And i dont know why, maybe im getting tired from white foids, but every pic of a cute, petite, high class looking korean foid I see mogs so hard and even on tinder I dont find gl korean/japanese women, only sea jfl.

@Xangsane @marauder @cloUder

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, marauder, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
i think most other nationalities/ethnicities are better than most white girls atp

Do it. Korean girls are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Im high class looking, gl and white. Im ideal pheno for this and I can easily find work there. And i dont know why, maybe im getting tired from white foids, but every pic of a cute, petite, high class looking korean foid I see mogs so hard and even on tinder I dont find gl korean/japanese women, only sea jfl.

Jfl if you think you'll automatically get girls in Korea just cuz you're white. They're a wealthy nation with their own culture and beauty standards. They like femboys with soft boyish facial features.

If you're gonna go to Asia go to one of those poorer countries where every girl wants a rich white guy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 13787

squishy squishy

• +1
Jfl if you think you'll automatically get girls in Korea just cuz you're white. They're a wealthy nation with their own culture and beauty standards. They like femboys with soft boyish facial features.

If you're gonna go to Asia go to one of those poorer countries where every girl wants a rich white guy.
You have no clue what youre talking about. I have white friends who were in korea and had great success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 26675
South korea is just a knock off version of northern china. Should rather chinesemaxx to manchuria and u will find foids there similar to the appearance of koreans, just more halo cuz south korea is starting to fill out with whites just like in thailand. China is still untouched compared to south korea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 13787

It is not difficult for me to get very gl girls irl or in OLD in europe, so I dont think I will struggle there either. I just want a change, new culture, new country, new people, new experiences. SEA I would never. My plan is South Korea, Japan or maybe China

South korea is just a knock off version of northern china. Should rather chinesemaxx to manchuria and u will find foids there similar to the appearance of koreans, just more halo cuz south korea is starting to fill out with whites just like in thailand. China is still untouched compared to south korea
Any other city recommendations ? My plan is seoul currently. Maybe hongkong, shenzhen, tokyo, busan.

manchuria
Great idea, thank you, will research this!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
the last asian i was interested in was

3346998_IMG_9699.mp4

3346998_IMG_9699.mp4

• +1
The time has come bro
@WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
It is not difficult for me to get very gl girls irl or in OLD in europe, so I dont think I will struggle there either. I just want a change, new culture, new country, new people, new experiences. SEA I would never. My plan is South Korea, Japan or maybe China

Any other city recommendations ? My plan is seoul currently. Maybe hongkong, shenzhen, tokyo, busan.

Great idea, thank you, will research this!
Ive been to Beijing, Shenyang, Harbin and also a bunch of the villages/towns around those cities with my friend 3 years ago. So cant really tell about more cities. But Harbin and Shenyang was really nice and more friendlier than Beijing. Never used OLD at that time tho so dont know the dating scenes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 13787
u are chad slayer tho why tf would u do this schizo
justshower

idk, i had only white foids my entire life, also same nation since birth (besides vacations). I need a change, new experiences, new people. Just away from my current place. I ahte everything about it rn. Also my location currently is fucked either way, i need to get into a big city or its over. location is so important

The thing is that if you’re going to be using dating apps the experience is very different in each country. In Korea there’s fewer of the top tier ones on dating apps, but more of the westernised ones who’re quite easy to slay. So if you want the best ones it’s better to probably go to the higher end clubs or college bars and approach. Also sometimes you can use the apps and go out with girls, and then ask them to introduce you to one of their more attractive friends. And the stacylite type girls are also more often than not wealthy and status obsessed, so even when approaching it definitely helps if you’re well dressed and have a good job/prestigious university.

In China, it’s honestly really easy to just slay with dating apps or even in clubs, girls will approach you a lot, because good looking white guys are still a novelty/status symbol there. So if you just want to slay everyday and get the numbers up, China is the one to go to.
Hong Kong is also pretty good but obviously more westernised and not as fun. There’s a lot of white exchange students on the dating apps, although the best looking girls in HK are usually just the ones from mainland China.

I’d say definitely add Shanghai it’s probably the best nightlife out in East Asia, and maybe Fukuoka or Taipei. I’m not really a fan of Tokyo to stay more than a few days there.

• Love it
Ive been to Beijing, Shenyang, Harbin and also a bunch of the villages/towns around those cities with my friend 3 years ago. So cant really tell about more cities. But Harbin and Shenyang was really nice and more friendlier than Beijing. Never used OLD at that time tho so dont know the dating scenes.
Thank you! I think I'll just travel a lot and visit a lot of different cities/places.
Harbin ice festival looks insane, never saw anything like this before
shutterstock_1275181054.jpg

The thing is that if you’re going to be using dating apps the experience is very different in each country. In Korea there’s fewer of the top tier ones on dating apps, but more of the westernised ones who’re quite easy to slay. So if you want the best ones it’s better to probably go to the higher end clubs or college bars and approach. Also sometimes you can use the apps and go out with girls, and then ask them to introduce you to one of their more attractive friends. And the stacylite type girls are also more often than not wealthy and status obsessed, so even when approaching it definitely helps if you’re well dressed and have a good job/prestigious university.

In China, it’s honestly really easy to just slay with dating apps or even in clubs, girls will approach you a lot, because good looking white guys are still a novelty/status symbol there. So if you just want to slay everyday and get the numbers up, China is the one to go to.
Hong Kong is also pretty good but obviously more westernised and not as fun. There’s a lot of white exchange students on the dating apps, although the best looking girls in HK are usually just the ones from mainland China.

I’d say definitely add Shanghai it’s probably the best nightlife out in East Asia, and maybe Fukuoka or Taipei. I’m not really a fan of Tokyo to stay more than a few days there.
Thank you very much for this detailed reply!

My plan for now is to go to Seoul mainly for professional reasons. And then just visit as many cities/places as possible, seoul is also quite ideally located with very good flight connections to japan, china etc.

Is the looks difference of chinese in hk, shenzhen, shanghai very big compared to korea and manchuria (based on your experience)? Would you say its like northern europe to south?

And in general professionally speaking, how do Koreans and Chinese men/women relate to you at work? Are you treated differently as a white person? All I know is that there are clubs in Japan, for example, where you can't even get in as a non-Japanese.

My pheno (kinda nordic) btw, I have light blue eyes, brown hair and am quite tanned, but golden. Is this a problem or should I try to lose my tan?

Last edited:
you dont stand a chance

My plan for now is to go to Seoul mainly for professional reasons. And then just visit as many cities/places as possible, seoul is also quite ideally located with very good flight connections to japan, china etc.

Is the looks difference of chinese in hk, shenzhen, shanghai very big compared to korea and manchuria (based on your experience)? Would you say its like northern europe to south?

And in general professionally speaking, how do Koreans and Chinese men/women relate to you at work? Are you treated differently as a white person? All I know is that there are clubs in Japan, for example, where you can't even get in as a non-Japanese.

My pheno (kinda nordic) btw, I have light blue eyes, brown hair and am quite tanned, but golden. Is this a problem or should I try to lose my tan?
HK girls are actually a little different from the mainland but it isn't really the physical features, but more of the style/fashion and demeanour which is more similar to western chicks. And Northern Chinese girls aren't as conventionally attractive as Koreans for sure, I'd say Sichuan/Shanghai girls are just as attractive as the girls in the Northern provinces and they're much better at English, especially in Shanghai. The looks difference between South and North is nowhere as extreme as Meds vs Nordics, its much more subtle and you can find Northern girls in HK/Shenzhen/Shanghai too, so it isn't necessary to go to the North unless you're truly interested in exploring that area. Don't bother going to Harbin/Jilin for slaying tbh there'll be much more of a language barrier and it'll be much more traditional and probably better if you're looking to find a long term thing, although I've only been there for like 10 days so I'm no expert about that area.

Also it's definitely harder to actually make guy friends for me out here, and as a Euro guy it's surely easier to make friends with other expats. I honestly think there is a sort of unspoken hostility between us white guys and Asian guys, and they're anyway not the most social people out there, but in regular encounters in work and stuff they're very polite and civil. And for clubs, some of the higher end ones in Seoul are Korean only, but they'll let you in if you're with a Korean girl without an issue in most cases, although some in Japan are more strict I've heard. And I've got a similar pheno blue eyes and dirty blond hair, the golden tan is absolutely fine, no need to lose the tan lol. The most important halo is to be 6ft + and have light eyes.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Koreans are fucking ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
justshower

idk, i had only white foids my entire life, also same nation since birth (besides vacations). I need a change, new experiences, new people. Just away from my current place. I ahte everything about it rn. Also my location currently is fucked either way, i need to get into a big city or its over. location is so important

Look for latinas or other races. Asians are fucking disgusting.

Chinky eyed, flat chest, gross food, language.

Ur better off spending ur time in a place like Mexico/Colombia. Than some asian shithole.

Korea is the no.1 plastic rate, with flat faced bleached ugly bitches running around.

If you aren't capable of pulling white/latina/middle eastern women, lmao.

Then that's embarrassing. Bro's gonna start fucking ugly chinks.
Front view woman with nose ring 23 2149441276
Unnamed 62
Unnamed 63
MarvelStudiosEternalsPremieresHollywoodcI1yK7fu J3x 1
Lauren riihimaki explains why she deleted hundreds of videos from youtube
Hater calls momoland s jooe ugly sends her derogatory remarks in her instagram

Go to a European country with beautiful women, and fuck them.

You gain nothing from sticking ur dick in ling lings noodle ass

Attachments

• 190224093015-karoline-kan-2.jpg
    190224093015-karoline-kan-2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Lmao the deluded little dick man is back
More cope from this cuck. Most men prefer asians and there's nothing you can do about it

Ur better off spending ur time in a place like Mexico/Colombia. Than some asian shithole.

Korea is the no.1 plastic rate, with flat faced bleached ugly bitches running around.

View attachment 2145666View attachment 2145667View attachment 2145669View attachment 2145670View attachment 2145673View attachment 2145671

Cope from a cuck who could never pull an asian stacy. European women look like dogs.

• +1
More cope from this cuck. Most men prefer asians and there's nothing you can do about it

View attachment 2145679

Cope from a cuck who could never pull an asian stacy. European women look like dogs.

Ur statistics don't mean shit. Asian stacys don't exist.

How tall are you? Let's be honest here. Something tells me your not above 5'8.

HK girls are actually a little different from the mainland but it isn't really the physical features, but more of the style/fashion and demeanour which is more similar to western chicks. And Northern Chinese girls aren't as conventionally attractive as Koreans for sure, I'd say Sichuan/Shanghai girls are just as attractive as the girls in the Northern provinces and they're much better at English, especially in Shanghai. The looks difference between South and North is nowhere as extreme as Meds vs Nordics, its much more subtle and you can find Northern girls in HK/Shenzhen/Shanghai too, so it isn't necessary to go to the North unless you're truly interested in exploring that area. Don't bother going to Harbin/Jilin for slaying tbh there'll be much more of a language barrier and it'll be much more traditional and probably better if you're looking to find a long term thing, although I've only been there for like 10 days so I'm no expert about that area.

Also it's definitely harder to actually make guy friends for me out here, and as a Euro guy it's surely easier to make friends with other expats. I honestly think there is a sort of unspoken hostility between us white guys and Asian guys, and they're anyway not the most social people out there, but in regular encounters in work and stuff they're very polite and civil. And for clubs, some of the higher end ones in Seoul are Korean only, but they'll let you in if you're with a Korean girl without an issue in most cases, although some in Japan are more strict I've heard. And I've got a similar pheno blue eyes and dirty blond hair, the golden tan is absolutely fine, no need to lose the tan lol. The most important halo is to be 6ft + and have light eyes.

Wasting ur European genes on gross asians

That's quite possibly the most pathetic thing i've ever heard

No attractive white woman wants a man that stuck his penis in a bunch of nasty ling lings

View attachment 2145666View attachment 2145667View attachment 2145669View attachment 2145670View attachment 2145673View attachment 2145671

649FD9A2 8F54 4328 8C22 DA241E6310AD

I find this one extremely attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ur statistics don't mean shit. Asian stacys don't exist.

How tall are you? Let's be honest here. Something tells me your not above 5'8.

Statistics = reality nigga. Your words mean nothing next to statistics.

White men who go for asian women are taller btw, since asian women have higher standards for height.

• +1
Wasting ur European genes on gross asians

That's quite possibly the most pathetic thing i've ever heard

No attractive white woman wants a man that stuck his penis in a bunch of nasty ling lings
European genes are already mixed with ethnics retard, all euros are mixed with cheddar negros.

Attractive white men wanna racemix with asian and latina foids.

European genes are already mixed with ethnics retard, all euros are mixed with cheddar negros.

Attractive white men wanna racemix with asian and latina foids.

no one wants to mix with asian. Who is going to ruin their genes on a fucking nasty chink?

Statistics = reality nigga. Your words mean nothing next to statistics.

White men who go for asian women are taller btw, since asian women have higher standards for height.
Ur under 5'8. Gottcha.

Stick to ling lings 5'1 ass, and produce an inferior breed of kids.

no one wants to mix with asian. Who is going to ruin their genes on a fucking nasty chink?
European genes are already ruined. Europeans are mixed with cheddar niggers.

cheddar-man-two-column.jpg.thumb.768.768.jpg

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F0de983b4-a43a-11eb-949b-ab1b919d4f89.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ur under 5'8. Gottcha.

Stick to ling lings 5'1 ass, and produce an inferior breed of kids.
Nigga im not the one obsessed with tall foids. Obsessing over tall foids is a manlet trait. I think you're a manlet, actually.

ya pretty much got my preferences down tbh, I find all sorts of different types of girls gl though.

I find the top gl in a way, just not sexually. Idk why but I imagine their skin to be cold and clammy feeling

most of the bottom r cute, just expressing phenotypical extreme traits that you seem to have some sort of racial contempt/hatred for

korean women worship white men the most

white men are born with all korean beauty standards. korean men are born with 0 of them. hence why they turn to surgery to achieve them so often

https://looksmax.org/threads/why-al...d-they-buy-white-sperm-blackpill-comp.598972/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 26675
Korean girls are ugly, they just get plastic surgery to look good

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
just try to speak their language and be tall. many young koreans buy into “woke” culture, you can be black and get good results

just try to speak their language and be tall. many young koreans buy into “woke” culture, you can be black and get good results

the comment section is full of white guys seething that JBB is becoming just as powerful as JBW in Asian countries these days

• JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg
the comment section is full of white guys seething that JBB is becoming just as powerful as JBW in Asian countries these days
definitely not true. koreans spend their entire lives trying to become as white as possible. theyre not going to throw it all away with some black genetics. that would create gigatruecel outcast children in korea. korean girls are white or korean guys only

You don't speak Korean, so you won't

thank you!

European genes are already ruined. Europeans are mixed with cheddar niggers.
what do you mean by this? i dont think i have any admixtures. or do you just mean south europeans?

• +1
Reactions: marauder
thank you!

what do you mean by this? i dont think i have any admixtures. or do you just mean south europeans?
The ancient hunter gatherers in europe. They were dark skinned and resembled blacks/dravidians

They mixed with middle eastern farmers and then with steppe pastoralists (who looked nordic) to create modern day europeans. We are not really racially pure.

• +1
The ancient hunter gatherers in europe. They were dark skinned and resembled blacks/dravidians

They mixed with middle eastern farmers and then with steppe pastoralists (who looked nordic) to create modern day europeans. We are not really racially pure.
How can I test this? I thought we are descendants of the scythians. How else would you distinguish the Scythians from today's nordics? I am very interested in this topic, if you have interesting links please give them to me, would love to read more about it. Especially if someone recreated how they look-

I also thought the scientific status is that it is not clear who the whg really were.

How can I test this? I thought we are descendants of the scythians. How else would you distinguish the Scythians from today's nordics?
The scythians are much more recent. Im talking about 3000+ ya. And the scythians were nordic

I am very interested in this topic, if you have interesting links please give them to me, would love to read more about it.
Here's a brief video on the genetic history of europe:

you can watch his other videos related to anthropology, although theyre amateur so not the highest quality.

Good publishing on the topic:

You can pretty much read the wiki on any population group you encounter and it'll be mostly correct.

Especially if someone recreated how they look-

That's difficult but we have some guesses. Pigmentation data is actually extremely controversial in the anthropology community and people always disagree on how different people looked.

Google "whg reconstruction" or something like that, you'll get some results

main-qimg-ce668d92504853155d0b2a1ae75ab846-lq

• Love it
Thank you, I watched the video and skimmed the links.

Here's a brief video on the genetic history of europe:
What was before all the hg tribes? I have also read a lot on this subject, but I always miss the connection how hg with the previous peoples such as ancient egypt pharaohs (where they came from, some studies suggest they are also white european), or neanderthal, cro magnon etc. or Twelve Tribes of Israel are related, . How this then is connected with Meltwater pulse 1B (the flood also mentioned in the bible). And where we eruopeans really come from and if the "out of africa" theory is really true.

Do you read something about this?

Thank you, I watched the video and skimmed the links.

What was before all the hg tribes? I have also read a lot on this subject, but I always miss the connection how hg with the previous peoples such as ancient egypt pharaohs (where they came from, some studies suggest they are also white european), or neanderthal, cro magnon etc. or Twelve Tribes of Israel are related, . How this then is connected with Meltwater pulse 1B (the flood also mentioned in the bible). And where we eruopeans really come from and if the "out of africa" theory is really true.

Do you read something about this?
We actually dont have a lot of info about migrations before the period of the WHGs. But we've made some guesses

The out of africa theory is true, read this blogpost article

• +1