I think I will leave

D

Deleted member 86911

Iron
I don't belong here there is nothing that I can do. This users that saw my pictures know that its over. I can do sport but I why should I do it when I'm ugly as fuck?
I can't remove my glasses, I can't grow a beard (its genetic).

"cant grow a beard either but its going to suck for you cuz recessed as fck
get lenses or operation if you're able to
of course you know why
If you do allat I am 100% sure that you will be able to look good enough to slay on the regular, if that doesn't motivate you then fine, it means less competition for us who actually improve"

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
shake that booty cuh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, STUPIDREFEREES, counterintuitive and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, BrutalMogger and NZb6Air
just ice your face and guasha :)

• +1
Reactions: unscruputlity
Hi, I've seen your rate me thread. Here's what you need to do right now my fellow brudderman.

1. At least 3 days of gym a week
2. At least 2 days of cardio a week

This way at least you're occupied on the weekdays. You can organize it however you want, but at least 5 days of the week needs to be spent gaining muscle and losing fat.

3. Stop eating so much food. LOSE THAT FAT. You need to see your bones and your face in a state that isn't bloated.

You will feel really good doing just those 3 steps alone and you will already look a lot better.
Anyone who's taking this seriously is already leanmaxxing (me included), so just do it brudderman.

4. Try the towel method, Idk, it will help your masseters and might help improve the recessed jawline

1-3 are the essentials. There is NO WAY GOING AROUND IT. It is obligatory if you want to look good.

Alternatively, what you could also try is getting a derma roller/derma stamp, castor oil, and try to grow a beard that way. It will take months for significant progress, so be patient. Also try to find a hairstyle that suits you better as well I guess.

Optional:
5. Embrace the bhaicel.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Linus1888 and NZb6Air
I don't belong here there is nothing that I can do. This users that saw my pictures know that its over. I can do sport but I why should I do it when I'm ugly as fuck?

of course you know why
If you do allat I am 100% sure that you will be able to look good enough to slay on the regular, if that doesn't motivate you then fine, it means less competition for us who actually improve"
you CAN remove your glasses actually, I can make a tutorial if you need

Are you willing to hardmax?

of course you know why
Welcome to .org

Time to join incel.is I guess boyo:ogre::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn