I think I will start pray maxxing

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
I cannot take being Manlet anymore. Nor dicklet. I might start self-flagellation as well.

I am 5’9” but I feel like I am 5’3”. Women view me like I’m 5’3”. It’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
This will help:

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
How do women view u as a midget if ur 5’9.

• +1
For women if you’re not over 6ft your nothing.
Imagine being unable to accept that your face is subpar THIS hard

“N-no my m-mom says I’m h-handsome... it m-must be my height.. I don’t care that my 5’7 chad friends slay, sub 6 foot is a death sentence. I would totally slay if I was 6 foot” - you, probably

• Love it
Imagine being unable to accept that your face is subpar THIS hard

“N-no my m-mom says I’m h-handsome... it m-must be my height.. I don’t care that my 5’7 chad friends slay, sub 6 foot is a death sentence. I would totally slay if I was 6 foot” - you, probably
Bro I agree but men are supposed to be strong and imposing. I will always feel inferior to taller men. It’s over.

Bro I agree but men are supposed to be strong and imposing. I will always feel inferior to taller men. It’s over.
That’s frame not height
Tell mike tyson he’s not physically imposing I dare you

Girls don’t really know that when they say they like tall guys it’s generally because of his frame. She tells a 5’10” framelet that he’s short while she goes and sucks off 5’9” frame mogger chad, then after she swallows and asks how tall he is she goes “omg I thought you were way taller than that, idc though teehee”

• Love it
That’s frame not height
Tell mike tyson he’s not physically imposing I dare you

Girls don’t really know that when they say they like tall guys it’s generally because of his frame. She tells a 5’10” framelet that he’s short while she goes and sucks off 5’9” frame mogger chad, then after she swallows and asks how tall he is she goes “omg I thought you were way taller than that, idc though teehee”
Time will tell for me