I think i worked it out... Women only care about Money, Status and dimorphism

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
If any of you here are like really aesthetically good looking but do shit on dating apps or not as well as you would have thought. It's because women dont really care about guys with pretty faces. With attraction it's all body (but only the good types you have to be born with), stuff like brow ridge, masculine jaw, low trust eye area.

And on top of that money and particularly status is the big key. But that's common knowledge anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 2658, HumidVent and 2 others
water is wet but niggas on this forum is gonna say "muh no hunter eyes no pussy" anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Be_ConfidentBro, Vvvvxxxx and 9 others
I am so sick of this shit argument everything matters..
Being a dom chad>Prettyboychad>Average Bloatmaxxed normie

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, diggbicc, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Tenor 7

Cope, he's talking about Delon too when he talks about pretty faces

Delon doesn't look like a super dimorphic high T bad boy either
Delon is 100% status no brow ridge or fwhr

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, wasted, diggbicc and 4 others
I am so sick of this shit argument everything matters..
Being a dom chad>Prettyboychad>Average Bloatmaxxed normie
Pretty boy chad = raising tyrones child as a step dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Be_ConfidentBro, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
20201018 193028
8162419a226c37fdb44836831a8167b2  atesh salih

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and 6485b025t
Why do I have to tag when we're in the same thread.. mirin your iq beaner

44b329021860ff24cc98d4fe5879cf4f

Images

Who really slays jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 9048
If any of you here are like really aesthetically good looking but do shit on dating apps or not as well as you would have thought. It's because women dont really care about guys with pretty faces. With attraction it's all body (but only the good types you have to be born with), stuff like brow ridge, masculine jaw, low trust eye area.

And on top of that money and particularly status is the big key. But that's common knowledge anyway.
What makes for a low trust eye area

What makes for a low trust eye area
Not even holding just if they look like a cunt like the Channing Tatum pic above or meeks musshot

I'm not gonna argue anymore after explaining billion of times. Just cope with what you think. History speaks for itself

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I'm not gonna argue anymore after explaining billion of times. Just cope with what you think. History speaks for itself
Yes history speaks for itself females made Meeks a millionaire out of nowhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 9048
Same thing with delon??!!

Tenor 7

• +1
Reactions: Lux
BECAUSE HE WAS GOOD LOOKING U ABSOLUTE RETARD
Theres a difference between a director putting you in a film because you look handsome THEN FUCKING MILLIONS OF WOMEN MAKING YOU FAMOUS WHEN YOURE A FUCKING FELON

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Lux
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Little asian copers just because your race has the dimorphism levels of piss

First of all, I dont need to brag to autists on this forums about my relationships. Second of all you have no idea of what my race is. Finally delon was plowing famous pussy as a nobody. So the cope that delon slays because of status ends now:

When Alain was discharged from the Navy and arrived in Paris according to the owner of a famous restaurant in Paris 5th arrondissement all the women in the whole district threw themselves at him. He started dating Brigitte Auber before he got into acting. At the time he did a variety of odd jobs, including waiter and porter, she was a famous actress in France and yet she was the one who was insecure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, wagbox, Deleted member 5292 and 2 others
Yeah because of status. Delon has a very healthy facial structure but women want to be turned on ideally
Alain Delon has said women would sleep under the stairs to his apartment to look at his face, he would turn heads everywhere he went, do you think Seth Rogan or Rodney Dangerfield turns heads in awe ?

He got famous because of his face, just like Channing Tatum

Obviously status helps but if you think he couldnt slay without it you are Low IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 3583, BigBoy and 1 other person
All this kind of stuff has already been worked out, the evidence is already out there. If there is something you are not sure about you can consult the evidence. If the evidence does not have the answer then all you can to is make an educated guess. The evidence does not present an easy breakdown like “this is the list of most important things to be attractive” its always much more complicated than that

Attachments

• E3BB3D8F-5E7F-4375-8B3B-E91CDB589D23.jpeg
    E3BB3D8F-5E7F-4375-8B3B-E91CDB589D23.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 16
Why every popstar is aesthetic
Why every phaggy kpop singer is aesthetic
Why majority of video game/anime characters are aesthetic
Why every Disney prince is aesthetic

Lol foh OP commercial media operates on aesthetic. Women have literally been cultivated to mire aesthetics since industrialization. Go apply ur “Muh DOM” theory on monkeys it might work

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame
Popstar

Kpop

Video game

Disney prince

Women may sleep with you if you have a lot of money but it won't be because they're attracted to you; it will be because they're after a cozy lifestyle or your money itself.
Status is trickier, since it does factor in your attractiveness, but you're retarded if you think men like Delon, Depp, Bloom or Leto are only popular with girls because they're famous.
"Brow ridge, masculine jaw, low trust eye area" are all facial traits. Face is, and always will be, the #1 thing that determines your attractiveness. It's not the ONLY thing, but it's legitimately impossible to be truly attractive without a great face.
You don't have to be a hypermasculine ogre to have an attractive face, though. Nor is the bodybuilder physique the only (or the most!) attractive bodytype. In fact, if you were to give a look at the kind of men preferred by women in the most attractive and fertile age range (16 to 30) you'd find they're ideally not as masculine as you think but they have a good balance of "feminine" and masculine features.

women care about bones, collagen, hair quality and eye colour. women dont care about dimorphism as long as its within a normal range. good bone structure isnt dimorphism its bones

if youre really good looking but you dont get matches on tinder its because youre not good looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back