I think iam absolutely cooked and i will be bald with 20 GTFIH

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
first read plsplspls can someone help a nigger out

So I have body acne. Nothing bad on my face. My face is okay and I don't have rly bad acne on my face. Just the odd pimple here and there but that's all. I do have body acne on my back and chest. I'm 16, about to turn 17 and I know it's 100% because of puberty. However, I'm worried now that I'm extremely sensitive to DHT, and that also means that iam prob going to be bald rly soon. That's why I wanted to ask if DHT could be a reason why I have such extreme body acne. Although my hair genetics aren't bad. My father's side is perfect as far as hair genetics go. My father is nw1 at 50 and my grandfather on my father's side was 60 and nw0. He didn't even had grey hair. My mother's side is good too, nothing bad. My mom said that his father (my grandpa lol) was not bald even in his old age and had hair on his head. I have extremely thick hair, extremely, extremely thick. I used to be called sheephead at school because my hair was so extremely thick lol. I have an extremely small forehead and a good hairline. No balding signs, again my hair is extremely thick. My only fear is that my body is a sign that iam sensitive for DHT, which would also mean that I will go bald at an early age. I am 16, soon to be 17, and still in puberty.

am i just overthinking or does it make sense what iam saying,
no tbh it dont make sense
so every person who has acne in puberty would be bald, no it doesnt make sense at all

Last edited:
overthinking asf imo
yes i think so too because it doesnt make sense that iam going to be bald
i have extremely thick hair, good hairline short forehead, my grandpa from dads side was nw0 with 60 no grey hair, my father is nw1 with 50
my moms side is good too
its just puberty and iam overthinking, atleast i hope so

i think you are just overthinking g, look at your hairline and even if you are starting to bald you can prob prevent it

i think you are just overthinking g, look at your hairline and even if you are starting to bald you can prob prevent it
i have extremely thick hair, good hairline short forehead, my grandpa from dads side was nw0 with 60 no grey hair, my father is nw1 with 50
my moms side is good too

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
my moms side is good too
puberty doenst mean baldness, also bacne come from bacteria too , me too i have bacne and my here is thick asf and staying there

• +1
Reactions: lestoa