I think if we use the same brainpower as we use analyzing the blackpill…

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Sphinx
We would all be very successful instead of being losers or incels. I feel like the average person in this site is far more observant, intuitive and analytical than the average person.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZachS, lemonnz, NZb6Air and 1 other person
won't change my or other people face
what's the point in being allat if I'm a ltn and 5'9
(it's over)

except only a select few people are doing any real in depth analysis, and those people are usually successful in life anyways. The kids microneedling their eyelids are not making it anywhere in life, bro.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, STAMPEDE and NZb6Air
Being smart irl is useless my nigger

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
except only a select few people are doing any real in depth analysis, and those people are usually successful in life anyways. The kids microneedling their eyelids are not making it anywhere in life, bro.
Nope, you didn’t get my point. I’m saying the average person here has better analysis, observation and intuition than the average person outside, and they have higher chances of success compared to the normal person, but they waste it by rotting and being losers & incels, and over analyzing the blackpill, therefore wasting their time. If they use this time to get successful, they can become so very easily. It’s very easy to feel depressed when you face the harsh realities of the blackpill.

Being on the “spectrum” or having some symptoms contributes to it a lot, And I think a lot if not a huge amount of users here are on the spectrum or have some symptoms which contribute to people here having these qualities.

Nope, you didn’t get my point. I’m saying the average person here has better analysis, observation and intuition
Definitely disagree with this statement. A lot actually.
I’ll reply more when I get off work.