I think im becoming more able to make stacies compliments . I think complimenting stacies is addictive, eventho i Look Like the Last shit

Yea I agree, flirting with women is important. It becomes addictive to just see and watch their reaction to it, even to see a girl blush after you make a compliment to her.

Then if you get a good response back you just start a conversation. And if that gets good, you can get dates, and get laid

This is an important thread to make, because a lot of the younger dudes here think it's some master skill that requires years of practice, just to flirt.

It all just comes naturally.

• Love it
Reactions: _MVP_
Yea I agree, flirting with women is important. It becomes addictive to just see and watch their reaction to it, even to see a girl blush after you make a compliment to her.

Then if you get a good response back you just start a conversation. And if that gets good, you can get dates, and get laid

This is an important thread to make, because a lot of the younger dudes here think it's some master skill that requires years of practice, just to flirt.

It all just comes naturally.
Yes

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back