I think Im becoming scizho

D

Deleted member 7863

Kraken
The Voices in my head Argue like they are 2 different people with different opinions , over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4645, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
do the voices sound like hot girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
do the voices sound like hot girls?
No its like 1 of them is a fucking high t beast and the other is some logical cunt. Its annoying the fuck out of me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 8576
1 of them is a fucking high t beast
Truthmirrorcoper

the other is some logical cunt.
Doc

Its annoying the fuck out of me
Truthmirrorcoper
Doc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 7863
same tbh with a whole lot of ocd too

• JFL
WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO SHOULD I JOIN THEIR CONVERSATION?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
what are they arguing about? :feelskek:
ABOUT SHIT I DO , JUST BEFORE I WAS PEELING CARROTS AND THEY WERE SCREAMING AT EACHOTHER WHICH IS THE BEST WAY TO PEEL. THE CUNT WAS PROMOTING PEELING UPWARDS FOR LONGER SLICES AND THAT ITS FASTER. AND THE BEAST WAS SCREAMING AT HIM ”WHO GIVES A FUCK” AND SAYING HOW LITTLE TIME IT WOULD SAVE TO DO IT HIS WAY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
ABOUT SHIT I DO , JUST BEFORE I WAS PEELING CARROTS AND THEY WERE SCREAMING AT EACHOTHER WHICH IS THE BEST WAY TO PEEL. THE CUNT WAS PROMOTING PEELING UPWARDS FOR LONGER SLICES AND THAT ITS FASTER. AND THE BEAST WAS SCREAMING AT HIM ”WHO GIVES A FUCK” AND SAYING HOW LITTLE TIME IT WOULD SAVE TO DO IT HIS WAY
AND IM JUST TRYNA WATCH FUCKING ZOMBIELAND 2 BUT I CANT HEAR WHAT THEIR SAYIN BECAUSE OF THESE CUNTS

• So Sad
are you in control of it or is it happening automatically

• JFL
Or you might just be a chosen one bro.

God talks to me through hidden symbols (ded srs) and I'm 100% sane. Some of us are just chosen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 6095 and 2 others
are you in control of it or is it happening automatically
THEY HAVENT REALLY ACKNOWLEGED ME YET , I WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM NOW TBH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 8576
THEY HAVENT REALLY ACKNOWLEGED ME YET , I WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM NOW TBH
high T. don't let some mind niggas talk during your movie. beat their asses if they don't shut up deadass.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 4645
Or you might just be a chosen one bro.

God talks to me through hidden symbols (ded srs) and I'm 100% sane. Some of us are just chosen.
” I'm 100% sane”
208415ED D43A 480D 99C4 D605CC9D30DD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
  • JFL
FUAARK MY HEAD HURTS SO BAD , ATLEAST NOW THEY TALK TO ME IM SETTING UP SOME RULES TO THEM RN IF THEY ARE GONNA LIVE IN MY HEAD. PARENTS WONDERING TF GOING ON ATM NGL BUT I AM 100% SANE AND NOT CRAZY BECAUSE THIS ISNT MY MIND THATS TRICKING ME ITS 2 SMALL PERSONS THAT HAVE FOUND A WAY INTO MY SKULL WHILE I WAS SLEEPING

@Tony YOUR A DOCTOR GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Mind games nigga

• Woah
Boys get ready for the 10830178th coming of schizo Christs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Blackout.xl
I swear to god I have an actual Christian schizo on snapchat and he DMs a bunch of people (even converted them) to Christianity.
I can’t be the only one to notice the pure craziness from these people right? And this is coming from a paranoid schizophrenic.

• +1

• +1