I think I’m developing schizophrenia

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
Lately, I’ve started doing some bad habits like smoking weed every night / every second night, drinking just as often, staying up late (it’s 4am right now) and tonight while I was hanging with my friends I got high and thought that all of them are plotting on me and are hired actors to observe my behaviour. I thought about how impossible it is that they are also full humans with complex personalities, feelings and thoughts, I can’t grasp the idea that everyone is living their own life.

I am genuinely scared, if anyone went through something similar lmk

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, twojei, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
don't do drugs

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Zeta and Charisma
Go to a therapist

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I’m not able to rn due to some circumstances
if you can't see a professional, stay connected with people who can offer support. Isolation can worsen feelings of paranoia

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Charisma
Book a consultation with Rehab Room asap

if you can't see a professional, stay connected with people who can offer support. Isolation can worsen feelings of paranoia
All my family is back home in Europe and now I’m in americuckstan, met new people, cultural and environmental shock, exposure to weed that I never smoked back home (once every 4 or 5 months), different mindsets
I am also changing as a person very rapidly, I don’t like who I’m becoming

• +1
Reactions: maarda
Lately, I’ve started doing some bad habits like smoking weed every night / every second night, drinking just as often, staying up late (it’s 4am right now) and tonight while I was hanging with my friends I got high and thought that all of them are plotting on me and are hired actors to observe my behaviour.

Weed can often give these effects especially altered weed that has crazy high THC in them.

Give it a few week break.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Weed can often give these effects especially altered weed that has crazy high THC in them.

Give it a few week break.
Alright, I will try and stop it altogether, peer pressure is pretty high though but maybe I’ll go back to looksmaxxing and invest my time in it

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Don’t do drugs

• +1
You can't get schizo from smoking, thats just psychosis.Schizo is when you have been paranoid all your life,back when I was younger I never slept because I kept hearing voices talking to me telling me that they were going to kill me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maarda and Charisma
Lately, I’ve started doing some bad habits like smoking weed every night / every second night, drinking just as often, staying up late (it’s 4am right now) and tonight while I was hanging with my friends I got high and thought that all of them are plotting on me and are hired actors to observe my behaviour.

Please be careful with weed, it’s gotten crazy potent over the years. This sounds like cannabis induced psychosis but if you really want to be rule out schizophrenia, get yourself to a psychiatrist. Keep us updated.

• +1
Don’t do drugs
I have roommates that smoke every night, americans are very much different than people in europe are, this is all affecting my mental well being I feel like…
Alright, I will try and stop it altogether, peer pressure is pretty high though but maybe I’ll go back to looksmaxxing and invest my time in it

its probably spice not weed

just tell them you're having bad side effects and you'll take a break for a bit.

Be safe bhai:owo:

• Love it
You can't get schizo from smoking, thats just psychosis.Schizo is when you have been paranoid all your life,back when I was younger I never slept because I kept hearing voices talking to me telling me that they were going to kill me
This is very reassuring, thank you

All my family is back home in Europe and now I’m in americuckstan, met new people, cultural and environmental shock, exposure to weed that I never smoked back home (once every 4 or 5 months), different mindsets
I am also changing as a person very rapidly, I don’t like who I’m becoming
Maybe you can find someone from your own country in social media groups. I've never experienced anything like this before so I might have given shitty advice

Please be careful with weed, it’s gotten crazy potent over the years. This sounds like cannabis induced psychosis but if you really want to be rule out schizophrenia, get yourself to a psychiatrist. Keep us updated.
How high or low do you think the percentage is that my mind is fucked?

This is not only a “thing” that happened tonight and that scared me. I go on a walk here and I feel like I’m dissociating, I look st people and think about how their life is and how they have an identity of their own, how they built up a life from scratch just like me, how everybody is so complex and has their own thoughts and feelings, then as a way of coping I either become narcissistic or I go quiet

Other people and their sheer existence trip me the fuck out

You're normal bro. Smoking weed makes me feel paranoid too, now. Stop smoking this GMO garbage. Weed isn't the same weed it was 10-15 years ago.

• So Sad
You're normal bro. Smoking weed makes me feel paranoid too, now. Stop smoking this GMO garbage. Weed isn't the same weed it was 10-15 years ago.
I’m definitely stopping

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Also have history of schizophrenia on my mother’s side

why are you typing this here?

don't you know the forum is actively monitored by several government agencies ?

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
just normal effects of drugs, have nothing to do with shizophrenia buddyboyo

u have no clue what ur talking about

just normal effects of drugs, have nothing to do with shizophrenia buddyboyo

u have no clue what ur talking about
When you say “nobody is safe from me”, are you trying to say that you’re bisexual?

When you say “nobody is safe from me”, are you trying to say that you’re bisexual?
it means i will destroy everyone in my path

• JFL
How high or low do you think the percentage is that my mind is fucked?

This is not only a “thing” that happened tonight and that scared me. I go on a walk here and I feel like I’m dissociating, I look st people and think about how their life is and how they have an identity of their own, how they built up a life from scratch just like me, how everybody is so complex and has their own thoughts and feelings, then as a way of coping I either become narcissistic or I go quiet

Other people and their sheer existence trip me the fuck out
Wow, I feel the same exact way with regards to all the people out their having their own personas/feelings, it does unsettle me.

As for how high the percentages are, I have no idea. I think you should taper off the weed.

• +1
a schizo person wouldnt be this self aware,you would be more like @_MVP_ a complete freak who writes to himelf in the most schizo way possible,look at his threads for lifefuel

• +1
if you are homosexual then you deserve it

• Woah
Wow, I feel the same exact way with regards to all the people out their having their own personas/feelings, it does unsettle me.

As for how high the percentages are, I have no idea. I think you should taper off the weed.
a schizo person wouldnt be this self aware,you would be more like @_MVP_ a complete freak who writes to himelf in the most schizo way possible,look at his threads for lifefuel
I feel better today but still kinda withdrawn, I will quit smoking cold turkey, fuck weed

You just had a bad high. Also quit smoking marijuana. It can increase the risk of developing psyshcosis/schizophrenia if you are genetically prone to it.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back