try modafanil

• Woah
Reactions: Patient A
You’re aren’t dying you’re just a skinny faggot

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
give me your height plz

what foods do you eat when you decide to eat
I try to have the perfect diet that gives me every single vitamin and nutrient I need, otherwise I don’t eat. So when I can’t think of a diet that’s perfectly healthy I don’t eat
give me your height plz
I’d probably be taller if I didn’t starve myself tbh

200lbs or do leg shortening

Literally just eat good food, how fucking hard can it be? Junk food is fucking delicious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, NarrowJaw, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
rest in pepperoni

Body fat percentage?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, PenileFacialSurgery, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
DUDE WTF IM 5'10 AND 120 LBS EAT SOMETHING

I try to have the perfect diet that gives me every single vitamin and nutrient I need, otherwise I don’t eat. So when I can’t think of a diet that’s perfectly healthy I don’t eat

You know starving yourself like this is worse than eating junk/slightly unhealthy food right? Please stop this.

You know starving yourself like this is worse than eating junk/slightly unhealthy food right? Please stop this.
I genuinely can’t stop, I’ve tried. I suffer from orthorexia

Well then you may need to see a therapist, in the meantime try to understand that you are doing much more harm than good by starving yourself. Healthy food is great but not eating at all when none is available is worse and is making you less healthy. For example, what do you think is better; never eating again or eating only at McDonalds forever?

Last edited:

No, you do not. It is a meme. Just eat until you have to puke, this is what I am doing as well. It makes you chunky, big and strong. There is no reason to be weak. Stop being weak for no reason at all.

Well then you may need to see a therapist

No, he do not need a (((therapist))). Therapy is a meme. He needs to eat until he has to puke.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 4310
I’m 5’3 and 250 lbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada and RobticaI
Eat some apple jacks.

No, you do not. It is a meme. Just eat until you have to puke, this is what I am doing as well. It makes you chunky, big and strong. There is no reason to be weak. Stop being weak for no reason at all.

No, he do not need a (((therapist))). Therapy is a meme. He needs to eat until he has to puke.
What foods?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
What foods?
Don't you have taste buds? literally any food that tastes good.

I'm lost for Words when skinny twinks can't wrap their heads around that you literally only have to eat delicious food to gain weight. I'm overweight and i'm having a hard time to do the exact opposite.

"bUt MUh MeTABoliSm" jfl it's a fucking meme.

You're just dumb. You don't even know what makes a diet/food healthy or unhealthy and you keep making dumb choices and obviously have a severe caloric deficit. Ironically your super healthy diet has already led you to irreversible damage and malnutrition. Silly 3rd world girl problem and attention seeking thread. The opposite of masculinity and it makes me sick. Evolution is designed to take out the weak and sick. OP you are on your way. I pretty much have a perfectly healthy diet and all micros covered with plenty of antioxidants and other shit that I supplement with and I am more than double your bodyweight and don't look like a malnourished child. I could see someone with orthorexia + knowledge about nutrition actually be super healthy and strong but someone who is a dumbass will randomly restrict food groups and calories because of stupid assumptions on what's healthy or not. You are literally not smart enough to follow a perfect diet. Pick another hobby.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577