I think im finally losing my libido

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
I don't fap for almost a month and i don't feel the need to at all. And i'm on the peak of women hating. The blackpill fixed me

Attachments

• A5718346-9ED7-4D4D-B204-E48B963AE8A3.gif
    A5718346-9ED7-4D4D-B204-E48B963AE8A3.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and pisslord
I don't fap for almost a month and i don't feel the need to at all.
I wanna be like this as well. Fapping is so degenerate and such a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and rockndogs
My libido is very low for half a year now at least.
When I was 13 I fapped 3 times a day, now I sometimes force myself to fap to prevent my dick from getting even smaller

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pisslord, SikKunt and rockndogs
My sex drive is off the charts right now for whatever reason. Literally can't stop fapping

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs
Loses me

Attachments

• 1561736674904.png
    1561736674904.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pisslord, rockndogs and SikKunt
It won't get smaller jfl
I've experimented with it. My penis does get smaller temporarily when I don't fap.
When I fapped the first time after 1 month NoFap it was so incredibly thin. After a few faps it was normal again.

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
I've experimented with it. My penis does get smaller temporarily when I don't fap.
When I fapped the first time after 1 month NoFap it was so incredibly thin. After a few faps it was normal again.
Idk what to say tbh, my dick gets weak after I fap, if I don't fap for a week it can go erect fast and It's super hard

ill never use mine so it doesnt matter

I was 3,5 years on nofap, after so many time your erected penis will get smaller and your erection will be much weaker, it took me months until everything went back to normal, but it was still not like before

I was 3,5 years on nofap, after so many time your erected penis will get smaller and your erection will be much weaker, it took me months until everything went back to normal, but it was still not like before
So you’re saying nofap shrinks your dick and makes it harder to get a rock hard erection? Because this is what I experience on nofap

• +1
Reactions: Demir
ill never use mine so it doesnt matter
It matters if you fap. I hate holding my tiny dick in my hand.
If you abstain from anything sexual it doesn't matter

So you’re saying nofap shrinks your dick and makes it harder to get a rock hard erection? Because this is what I experience on nofap
yes bro

you niggas don't realise that your dick is supposed to be hard alot and you are SUPPOSED TO BE HORNY during nofap. you have legit fucked your horomones and they have been for a while if you have no libido

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It is (over)
over for nolibidoerectiledysfunctionnofaphappyaboutitandnotplanningtochangeitbutalsodonotrealisethatitisduetoabadhoromoneprofilecels

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
you niggas don't realise that your dick is supposed to be hard alot and you are SUPPOSED TO BE HORNY during nofap. you have legit fucked your horomones and they have been for a while if you have no libido

cope

I hope fin will nuke any sex drive I have left tbh

• Love it
Fuck.I fap like 5-7 times a day.

• So Sad
In which scenario a doctor can give you drugs for killing libido?

you are going to become a eunuch cuck. id rather kms than lose all my T forever