I think I’m fucked

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
My hair is thinning and I’ve only been off accutane for like fucking 3 weeks and my acne is already returning. I don’t know what to do. I’m 20 years old, no cleanser works for me, my skin is super sensitive, changing my diet does nothing because my skin is naturally just so, so, so fucking oily. I don’t know what to do. My life is ending before my very eyes, my acne is returning, my hair is falling out, I don’t know what to do.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, Deleted member 5818, PYT and 4 others
just shave it off bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 11761 and 5 others
Just peel off your skin and wait for new skin to grow bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, SendMePicsToRate, lepo2317 and 1 other person
what have you tried diet-wise

Your acne is gonna return and your hair loss is gonna be permanent :cry: you wanted to fix one but destroyed everything( similar to my situation)

get retin bro and hop on minox its not that hard

My hair is thinning and I’ve only been off accutane for like fucking 3 weeks and my acne is already returning. I don’t know what to do. I’m 20 years old, no cleanser works for me, my skin is super sensitive, changing my diet does nothing because my skin is naturally just so, so, so fucking oily. I don’t know what to do. My life is ending before my very eyes, my acne is returning, my hair is falling out, I don’t know what to do.
Can’t relate :feelskek:

You need LSD

Retin A?

Mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 10107
what have you tried diet-wise
Dude I’ve tried EVERYTHING. I mean EVERYTHING. I went carnivore, I’ve did elimination diets for years, I even did full on fasting and STILL HAD ACNE. I have HORMONAL ACNE and only accutane ever cured it. It’s really, really bad. I have plenty of accutane left, a 5 month supply, but now my hair is falling out and I can’t keep taking it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lutte
I tried ordering it but alldaychemist just took my money and it says “payment pending”. I already paid it. It was like $46
How long ago was it

Can someone please get me a fucking source on Retin A? I don’t have 30 fucking days to wait before this shit comes in.

Just stay away from Fin whatever you do, God forbid you take Fin.

How long ago was it
Literally immediately. I payed for it right away and it’s been fucking 24 hours they still act like I haven’t payed it. It already removed the money from my fucking coinbase Bitcoin account. I’m over it. I paid for it and sent a ticket complaining, also it’s a 30 fucking day wait I don’t have time for this shit. I just want to keep taking accutane but my fucking hair is falling out I’m enraged.

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
Just stay away from Fin whatever you do, God forbid you take Fin.
I don’t need finasteride anyway. I have telogen effluvium but either way I hate acne and hairloss both, and guess what, I have both. What a fucking scam.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Literally immediately. I payed for it right away and it’s been fucking 24 hours they still act like I haven’t payed it. It already removed the money from my fucking coinbase Bitcoin account. I’m over it. I paid for it and sent a ticket complaining, also it’s a 30 fucking day wait I don’t have time for this shit. I just want to keep taking accutane but my fucking hair is falling out I’m enraged.
Damn I wanted to buy retin a from that site too

It's a 30 day wait for the retin a or the customer service

Just take finasteride and retin-a, get it from unitedpharmacies that's where I get my shit

Get it from ExpressPCT

"I have taken it like 2 or 3 times now. Like I did a 30mg 5 month course at age 17, then my own megadose 80mg course for like a month and a half a year ago, then now did a 4 month course of 80mg, then 40mg, then 20mg for about 4 months. Only issue is I think if I don’t do anything I’ll still get a lot of acne. My genetics are sort of fucked like that. So I’m looking into tretinoin. I still have a 5 month supply of accutane by the way, it’s just I think I might be experiencing some hair loss from the accutane and I already have really thin hair I DO NOT want to have permanent hair loss from accutane." Once you say you were taking it for only 3 weeks and then you say you were taking it for months. You cucked yourself with that poison drug. It was fucking with your hairs for years not 3 weeks :lul: You have like 100 hairs at the top of your head. Your hair didnt fall out in 3 weeks.

The reaper gave you PTSD worse than what the military could ever give you my condolences jfl

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 30
@Native Acne is the devil. I am praying for you to pull through and come out with a full head of hair.

I tried ordering it but alldaychemist just took my money and it says “payment pending”. I already paid it. It was like $46
expresspct my friend, dont be so stupid and buy from india

"I have taken it like 2 or 3 times now. Like I did a 30mg 5 month course at age 17, then my own megadose 80mg course for like a month and a half a year ago, then now did a 4 month course of 80mg, then 40mg, then 20mg for about 4 months. Only issue is I think if I don’t do anything I’ll still get a lot of acne. My genetics are sort of fucked like that. So I’m looking into tretinoin. I still have a 5 month supply of accutane by the way, it’s just I think I might be experiencing some hair loss from the accutane and I already have really thin hair I DO NOT want to have permanent hair loss from accutane." Once you say you were taking it for only 3 weeks and then you say you were taking it for months. You cucked yourself with that poison drug. It was fucking with your hairs for years not 3 weeks :lul: You have like 100 hairs at the top of your head. Your hair didnt fall out in 3 weeks.
What? Dude I don’t have the patience to read an entire fucking block of text. I don’t care about whatever you are saying. All I care about is my hair and cures for my hair and skin. I’m not here to talk about anything other than that.

@sorrowfulsad Just purchased $40 worth of retin A from expressPCT as well. Thank you.

Attachments

• 043A7BC2-FDE7-4F04-B0E5-BFF48E23E470.png
    043A7BC2-FDE7-4F04-B0E5-BFF48E23E470.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 33
Are you sure about it? It could be a diffuse thinning due to DHT
It’s most definitely not.

Here’s an autistic jutting picture that shows me before accutane with a shaved head. As you can see there is zero diffuse thinning on my scalp.

it’s all falling out at once 4 months after accutane non miniaturized hairs it’s just telogen effluvium, this is a well known side effect of isotretion.

Attachments

• A7736781-C46D-473B-9911-26077EF36DB7.jpeg
    A7736781-C46D-473B-9911-26077EF36DB7.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
As you can see in the above picture, I had really trash density to begin with before accutane in general. My hair is just thin. Pretty common of Asians. But I really am losing hair now after accutane.

Can someone please get me a fucking source on Retin A? I don’t have 30 fucking days to wait before this shit comes in.
expresspct dawg

man u fucked up with accutane dawg tat shit is fuckedd retin a is key